Chapter 14- Adele brought us together...

Hey sorry its been so long, had exams and stuff. Anyway thankyou everyone that commented and everyone that is still reading it really means a lot. Hope you enjoy the chapter.

Seeing as i cant dedicated this chapter to everone this chapter is deciated to the fans without you this would be nothing xx

Chapter 14

I couldn’t be hearing this, I was definitely dreaming. I looked up into those caramel eyes and I knew then my heart was his, however much I wanted to deny I couldn’t. I had been waiting to hear those 3 words for a while now, and now that he had said them I couldn’t contain myself much longer. We had been standing in silence for a good 5 minutes until Eli muttered “Grace?” “Oh shut up” I responded closing the distance between us and reaching up to place my lips on to his.

I could tell he was shocked; this brought a smile to my lips. He soon started to respond and it wasn’t long for my hands to slip in to his hair and along his neck. His hands made their way to my hips bringing me even closer to his body. I felt his tongue slide across my lips asking for entrance and of course I allowed. Our tongues met and explored each other’s mouths like never before. We both started to breathe deeply, I wanted him. My hands move to the buttons on his shirt, undoing them slowly one by one. I traced my hand gently up and down his chest causing him to growl and shiver under my touch, this brought a smirk to my lips. I could feel him getting excited, I moved my body into his knowing what it would do, he moaned before lifting me up. My legs automatically wrapped around his solid body and he walked with such ease. Not once breaking the kiss he found my bedroom and soon I felt my soft bed on my back. Eli carried on leaning down until, like me, he was on the bed. Our hands continued to explore and soon his hands were at the hem of my jumper. In one swift move he lifted it up and only breaking the kiss to pull it over my head. His lips travelled over my jaw line and trailed down my neck.  His touch was making my body shiver and with every kiss it was like little electric shocks. Eli suddenly stopped. I looked down to see why and knew straight away. Bruises covered my arms and were still a deep shade of blue from the other day. Realisation hit me; I was lying here with my half naked geography teacher, cheating on my abusive boyfriend.

“So this is what that bastard did to you then?” I just nodded not wanting to look at Eli in the eye. “Grace I’m so sorry for what he has done to you” we both sat up and he started to do the buttons back up on his shirt. “Grace say something please?” “Eli, I can’t do this” “What do you mean?” he asked confusion clearly on his face. “This, you and me” I said gesturing between the two of us. “I see” “Eli, I have definitely got feelings for you; heck I think I may love you back but I can’t be a cheat, I need to break things off with Jonah. As strange as it may sound I love him two, and I can’t hurt him like this. If you love me Eli give me time to think about this, I’m sorry” tears started to take over my eyes and before I knew it a couple had escaped down my face. Eli’s hand quickly wiped them away and cuddled me close to him. “Grace, how can you love him after what he has done to you, I can’t comprehend it.” “I don’t know why, I ask myself that every day, but I love the Jonah when he isn’t like this. Eli I said to you long ago what you were doing to me and you seemed like you didn’t care, why should I believe you now that you aren’t just going to hurt me again tomorrow?” We sat in silence for what seemed like ages; Eli stroked my arm until he finally got up and headed for the door. He turned to face me and looked straight into my eyes. “Grace I’m sorry for what I’ve put you through and I know you can’t trust me but I will prove to you. Grace I’ll wait until graduation if that’s what it takes, I’m yours Grace and as soon as you have finished with Jonah I’ll be here for you, I love you” he eyes told me every word he was saying was the truth, and with that he was gone.

I lay awake for ages that night, thinking over and over again about what I had to do. I knew I loved Eli but I also knew I loved Jonah. Eli had let me down and hurt me but then again so has Jonah. I tossed and turned all night until I finally came to a decision.