Chapter 15- Everything changes back at midnight...

I am so sorry it have taken me this long to upload, i would like to say thank you to everyone who has voted and commented it means soooooooo much!  COMMENT-FAN-VOTE

This chapter is dedicated to my friend Max who is also based  on Max in the story, but is less of a slut, well...

So Max this ones for you law buddy :) xx

Chapter 15

I had to keep myself calm. Ok how can I keep myself calm, Grace you are now with your teacher. You are in his car with him holding your hand driving you back to his probably for wild passionate sex. Just breathe I kept telling myself. The drive was silent but very comfortable; Eli held my hand from the moment we got in the car. Our fingers entwined and fit perfectly with each other’s. Now and again we’d both look over at each other and smile, not for any reason but because we could. When we finally pulled into Eli’s drive he turned to me and said “When we get in call your mum and tell her you’re staying at a friend’s.” I nodded and we both headed for the house. I’d never actually been in his house before and didn’t know what to expect, I was hoping it wasn’t like a usual bachelor pad that was completely messy with stuff everywhere. Eli unlocked the door and ushered me in. I slowly walked and was in the open hallway; to the right was the staircase and in front led to the kitchen. “Are you going to stand there all day or come and give me a kiss” Eli’s voice brought me out of my daze and actually made me jump a little. His all too familiar smirk appeared on his face and I sauntered towards him. “That’s what I thought” he muttered as his lips met mine. I could never get tired of that man’s lips, every time it felt like it would never end, not that I’m complaining. My hands slithered to the top of his neck and my fingers tangled in his hair. He groaned against my lips and slowly a smirk made its way on mine. His hands soon were at my hips, rubbing those familiar circles.  After a good 5 minutes we both we so out of breathe, Eli pulled me into a hug and we stood again for what seemed like forever.

“Shit” Eli shouted. Immediately I started to panic and pulled away from him super quick. It’s a good job I did as well as soon he was jumping around like a 5 year old, that alone was enough to make me burst into fits of laughter. He looked so stupid whatever attracted me to him I’ll never know. When I finally stopped laughing I managed to gasp out “What the fuck are you doing?” he had just stopped jumping when he turned to me and replied in the most innocent voice ever “What I had cramp” that was it I was off again. It actually brought tears to my eyes. There I was lying on the floor crying with laughter. Eli must of not seen the funny side as I just about heard him mutter “Cramp hurts, when you’ve done whatever the hell you’re doing come find me” I managed to look up to see his arms folded across that muscular chest with a sulky puppy look on his face, he turned and went to enter what I thought was the kitchen, when he approached the door he turned and said “If you piss yourself you can clean it up”. Well that sent me into knew found laughter didn’t it, I couldn’t help myself the whole situation was too funny, well that’s what my mind thought. When I eventually had calmed myself I got up and once again looked around the hallway. The house was practically the same layout as mine but his seemed more homely. I knew I shouldn’t but instead of going to find Eli I decided to have a snoop around his house first, hey why not.

I decided it would be safer to look upstairs first; I walked to the foot of the stairs and looked up. The wall had some photos hanging in gold frames. The walls in the hall, stairs and I presumed landing were all a burgundy colour so the gold frames made the pictures pop out. I slowly tip toed up the first 3 stairs before I got to the first picture. It was him and I guess his mum and dad. He looked almost the spitting image of his dad, they had the same dark hair and the same facial features but he had his mother’s eyes. They looked like such a happy family. I continued to stroll up the stairs trying to be as discrete as possible, when I got to the next picture I automatically smiled. It was one of him and Max messing about, if you didn’t know you would have thought they were brothers. Eli had told me they basically grew up together and that Max did mean a lot to him. I carried on and looked at each and every photo hanging up; mostly they were family or him and his friends. When I finally came to the landing I didn’t know which room to start with. After a minute I decided to go for the first door. It must have been the most boring room ever! The walls were plain cream and all that was in there was a bed and chest of drawers. I guest straight away it was a guest bedroom. The next door I opened happened to be the bathroom. It was pretty simple bathroom, toilet, bath, sink, cupboard nothing too spectacular. When I left there the next door to be opened look like it could be interesting especially since it had Max’s room on the door. God what am I going to find in here I thought as I pushed the door open. The only way I could describe it was SHAG PAD! The walls had a black and red patterned wall paper on them. A double bed was in the centre of one of the walls (king size I might add) and had black and red sheets on it. There was a wardrobe one side and a small chest of draws by his bed. I walked in slowly to get a proper look round.