Chapter 6 - Detention

heyy guys, sorry this chapter has tooken longer than usual to uplaod been really busy lately. i hope your enjoying the story so far, i would really love some feedback :P well enjoy it x

Picture of Eli -------------------------------------------------------------->

Chapter 6

Detention :(

As soon as the final bell rang I made my way out of gym and went to my locker. I managed to not get to badly injured in dodge ball, but with my clumsiness it is nigh on impossible. I quickly ran out and got changed, before Mr Thompson could say anything. When I got there Jonah was waiting. “Hey what you doing here” “I wanted to meet you so we could talk about earlier” he said with a smirk on his face, a blush appeared across mine. “What you mean this” I said as I leant in and place my lips on his. At first he didn’t respond as I think he was in shock but soon a smile appeared on his lips and he started to kiss me back. Our lips were moving to a soft rhythm and I knew he wanted entrance as he was biting my bottom lips; I was having none of it. A soft moan left his lips and I smiled. Just then I heard a deep throat clear itself and it sounded very familiar.

We broke apart instantly and I turned around to see who I knew it would be: Mr Thompson. His caramel eyes bored into mine and I could tell a blush was now well on my face. “Can you not do that kind of thing out of school, and you do know your next to the staffroom most teacher would give you both detentions for that little display.” “Wait you’re not giving us detention” Jonah said confused. “Nope, I already have Miss Parker after school for 2 days I don’t really want anymore” “that’s harsh” I piped up and said. He just smirked at me, well to be fair I did kind of announce him being court having sex to the whole class earlier, not that they knew it was him. “Now Miss Parker I do believe you have detention so will you be able to tear yourself away from Mr?” “Ryan, sir” “Mr Ryan, I’m sure you can do it, I mean that some other time” he said smirking. I glared at him; he knew he was embarrassing me. Right to can play at this game I thought. “Yes sir” I said sweetly, he smiled like he had won. “I’ll just say goodbye to Jonah sir and then go to detention” “Fine” he replied. I swiftly turned on my heels and looked into to Jonah’s dark brown eyes. “I’ll text you later then Grace” he said smiling. I got a pen out and wrote my number on his hand and added a winking face. “You better mister” and with that I reached up and placed my lips on his, he responded instantly. I could feel Mr Thompson’s eyes burning into my back; I also hope his smirk had dropped. I pulled away and ran my finger down from his lips to his chest. “Text me later then” I winked and turned to walk to Mr Thompson’s classroom. As I walked past him I noticed he was now frowning and glaring at Jonah. I smirked and as I rounded the corner I turned to see Jonah still standing there so I blew him a kiss. That should really get up caramel eye’s nose. Ha!

When I finally arrived at his room I opened the door and sat in the middle of the room. I placed my bag on the floor and sat up on the desk. 5 minutes later the door swung open and a very annoyed Mr Thompson entered. He marched straight over to his desk without looking at me. Still without saying a word he was looking for something on his desk. I wondered if he hadn’t seen me, but I was sitting on a desk so he must of. “Erm Mr Thompson what do you want me to do?” “Oh yeah, Erm you can sharpen all my colouring pencils in that box there.” “But that box must have at least 200 hundred pencils in it?” “Better get sharpening then” he answered bluntly. I got up and sauntered over to the box. I picked it up and moved it over to the bin. “I need a sharpener” I stated bluntly, using the same tone as he just did. “Here” he said as he held it out in his hand, not bothering to look up. I reached for it and took it from him. I went back to the box and began to sharpen.

About half an hour in and he still hadn’t said a word to me; in fact I don’t think he even looked at me. You could feel the tension in the air. Just as I picked up my next blunt pencil I heard a loud bang followed by “Shit” Mr Thompson mumbled. He had knocked over his cup onto the floor, it shattered. “Let me help” I ran over to him and we both bent down. We started to pick up the pieces of the cup until, me being me, cut myself. “Bollocks” I shouted. I looked at Mr Thompson; I could see he was trying to hold back a chuckle. “Come on let’s get you cleaned up, I don’t want blood on my floor” he stood and held his hand out for me to grab. I took it willingly and as he pulled me up we were almost touching. We were so close in proximity and I looked into his eyes. I realised he was staring back into mine. Our faces were so close “Well, let’s see to you then” he whispered seductively into my ear. I shivered from his voice and just nodded.