Chapter 9- Date night.

heyy peeps just like to say thank you to all those still reading thanks. erm would love for some votes and fans this chapter and im hoping for 3 commments- make next chapter come along faster ;) anyways enjoy :P  picture of Casper

catch you on the flipflop xx

ps apologise for the really long paragraphs ;p xx

Chapter 9

Last lesson Friday:

It had been 2 whole days since that night with Eli, and we haven’t spoken a word to each other since. In lesson he would either completely ignore me or if he had to speak to me he made sure it was for the shortest amount of time possible. I mean I felt awful about the other night but nothing would have happened. If we had of kissed things would be worse now. I kept remembering the hurt in his eyes; it took every bit of my energy to say that to him.

Tonight was my date with Jonah, but I wasn’t that excited about it. All day Amanda kept going on about it and how we would make an amazingly cute couple. I had about 4 hours to prepare for the date. I mean I did like Jonah and if it wasn’t for Eli I would definitely been so excited. I just had to pretend Eli never happened. I decided then I wasn’t going to let Eli ruin my chances with Jonah. At the moment me and Amanda were sitting in biology waiting for the bell to go. All lesson Mr Watkinson had droned on about something, I wasn’t really paying attention. Jonah was actually in school today and was sitting over near Isaac. I had tried to avoid him most of the day because of the whole Eli thing but now, after my little decision, I was starting to look forward to tonight. I mean in a couple of days Eli will probably have some other girl. I looked over the classroom to see Jonah. He was wearing a white t-shirt which hugged his body perfectly; I smiled at him as he looked my way. He smiled back, I actually forgot how good looking he is, I should count myself lucky. “Can’t wait for tonight” I mimed to him. He winked back. It sent a shiver down my spine at how relaxed and sweet he was.

“Amanda, help what am I going to wear tonight?” I asked panicked as realisation struck me. “You mean you haven’t decided?” she responded as if I was stupid. “No, totally forgot any suggestions” I asked now slightly worried. After all it would be a shame now that I have actually decided I kind of want to be with him for him not want to be with me. “Erm I’d go with tight navy skinnies, with plain top, navy blazer with the red piping and you amazing red heels that is going to make you look hot!” Amanda suddenly suggested. I thought about it and decided that would look nice. “Amanda I do not know what I would do without you sometimes” I said satisfied at my outfit choice. “Yeah I know I’m just too amazing, now what about hair” “It’s on my head” I replied sarcastically, “Fine don’t have my help” she retorted as she turned away pretending to be hurt. “Ok I’m sorry what do you suggest I do with my hair oh wise one” I said making her chuckle. “Leave it curly and down, Jonah’s one lucky boy” we both started to giggle, apparently to loudly in Mr Watkinson’s opinion. “Girls, your 17 years old grow up” he shouted at us. This just made us laugh more. I could see the anger being built in his eyes. Mr Watkinson was an old man. He was grey all over. He never wore matching suits and never had a lot of patience. He was getting so angry as he hated to be questioned or disrespected. He was getting ready to spit out his anger, the little vein in the top of his head looked like it was going to explode. “GRACE PARKER AND AMANDA DAVIS SEPARATE NOW!” the whole class was now staring in our direction, waiting for the next move. Amanda never wanted to get into trouble, didn’t want it to affect her chances on getting into college, she started to pack up her things to move. Me being me I just had to say something and get into more trouble usually. Many times last year I got into trouble because I would ask why or because the teacher just hated me. Well they usually hated me because of the first reason. This occasion was no different Mr Watkinson made it clear last year he didn’t like me, who would have thought being sick on his shoes when we were dissecting pig’s hearts last year would get you detention for a week! I tried to argue saying it wasn’t my fault I was sick and he just made the argument that I could have thrown up someone else.