Annoying Guests

Chapter 10: Annoying Guests

~Ciel’s POV~

 I woke up with the rustling of the curtains. “Young master It’s time to wake up” I opened my eyes but closed it again because of the sudden light.

I sat up from my bed while Sebastian was preparing my tea. “Is that Earl grey?” I looked at the tea and inhaled its warm smell then sipped. “Yes, It is Earl grey”

“How is Lady Jessica?" 

“She’s already been taken care of by Tanaka” I sipped my tea again. “I see”. While Sebastian was dressing me and telling me my schedule, Someone came barging in “CIEL!”

We both looked at the annoying voice “W-what are you doing here?!” I asked annoyed

 “We came here to see you! Besides I missed you a lot, We haven’t seen each other for weeks!” Soma said ‘These Idiots will bug me again!’ I said in my thought.

“Good morning Master Ciel” Said his butler Agni while bowing to me. “Will you two get out of my room!”

 “Prince Soma, Mr Agni, If you don’t mind, young master is still getting dressed, If you would like please wait at the dining area and you can join young master at breakfast” Sebastian Cooed.

 “Very well! We will wait for you at the dining, hurry up and get dressed we will have a lot to talk about! Come Agni!”  he waved his hands to Agni then went out for the door.

 “Jo ajna!” Agni said, he turned to me “We will see you later Master Ciel, Mr Sebastian” he then bowed again before leaving my room.

 “Great! Those two idiots are here again! I won’t be able to do anything if those two are here!”

 Sebastian just smiled while continuing on dressing me “There is nothing we can do once those two steps on the mansion, you just have to get along with them”

 I raised an eyebrow. “Get along? You have got to be kidding me?” As he finished dressing and getting my hair done he stood up then arranged the tray he brought. “Please excuse me” He bowed at me then left the room.

 I was walking in the hallway when I saw Tanaka “Good Morning young master” he bowed

 “Where is she?”

 “She’s still in her room preparing”

 “Is that so,” I stared at him stoically “Tanaka please escort Lady Jessica to the dining, we have two annoying guest today.” I said he looked at me then smiled.

 “I think I know who you’re talking about” He bowed. “Tanaka” I called

 “Yes young master?”

 “Please take care of her, don’t let anything or anyone harm her” He smiled again

 “Your father said the very same thing to me before the day of that incident, but that time he was referring to you, I did not expect to hear the same words from you.” He moved forward then placed his right hand on my left shoulders.

 “I will protect that child as I did to protect you at that time.” He gave me another warm yet gentle smile. I looked at him with an expressionless face.

 “Thank you” was all I can say.

 I left him then head towards the dining. As I enter I was three more annoying guest.

 “Lau, Undertaker what are you two doing here?” They all looked at my direction, Soma was already in his sit.

 “Ah Earl! Good morning, Well I really don’t know why I’m here I just have the feeling that I must go here.” He said then looked at the girl beside him.