The investigation

This is Magnolia>>>>>>>

Chapter 19 The investigation

Warning:

This chapter contains strong language, it’s on the flashback just so my readers know.

~Jessica’s POV~

“Exactly!” Undertaker replied. My whole body shivered, 'Sebastian? A demon? I’m in love with a demon?' Undertaker stood up looking at the direction of the door, I looked around to see the girl who attacked me earlier.

“W-where am I?” She asked. I moved behind Undertaker. “You’re in my shop” he replied. I peeked to see the girl, she looked harmless than earlier.

“Who are you?” She asked “I’m the Undertaker and this” he moved to the side revealing me “Is Jessica Phantomhive” he continued, I punched him in the head then glared at him.

“Phantomhive?” the girl asked, we both looked at her, she only stared at us, I hid again behind Undertaker. “You’re in danger” she said I froze then looked back at her.

“She will kill you!” she continued. “Who wants to kill her” Undertaker asked.

“Lady Dolores”

~Sebastian’s POV~

“Do you like her or do you love her?” Young master asked. “I- L-“ the carriage door opened, we didn't realize we already arrived.

“We have arrived young master” Tanaka said, Young master sighed then went out of the carriage, I then followed him outside.

 “I’m hungry go and make dinner” he said, I bowed at him then replied “As you wish young master”

~Time skip~

I went to her room, it was a mess, some letters are scattered on the ground “Maybe this is where she found the letter” I picked up the scattered letters and placed it on the box.

Her scent is all over the place, it’s.. Intoxicating. I went to her bed then grabbed her pillow, I buried my face, I can’t help but inhale this sweet scent of hers, I feel like I will go crazy.

I laughed darkly and  tangled my fingers through my hair “I can’t believe I’m this messed up.. and all because of a human girl”

I closed my eyes then opened it again feeling my demonic aura “I will make her mine!”

~In the morning~

“Young master, it’s time to wake up” I said as I opened the curtains then went for the tea and poured it in the tea cup. He was watching me pour the tea when he spoke “ Prepare a packed breakfast” he said.

I looked at him confused. “We will go to the Undertaker today” he continued. “And what is the packed breakfast for? Are you going to have your breakfast there?” I asked

“Yes, I don’t trust Undertaker when it comes to food, he will starve my sister to death, and even if he feed her anything that would be his weird cookies, and I don’t trust that cookies either, we don’t know what it’s made off!” he explained

“And we still need to investigate the girl from yesterday.” He continued.

I gave him his tea and news paper “As you wish” he only stared at his tea then looked back at me. “Is there a matter? Do you not like the tea I serve you?” I asked

“No, that’s not it.. I was thinking”

“Thinking?”

“I plan to bring Jessica to town today” he said then sipped his tea, I looked at him in total confusion “May I know why you will bring her to town today?” I asked again