William T Spears

Chapter 16: William T. Spears

~Ciel’s POV~

“Checkmate!” I said while I corner his king with my pieces.

“You are still as harsh as ever Earl” Lau said.

I sipped my tea not saying a word. Aunt Frances is with us while Elizabeth went to Jessica to check her up.

As Sebastian pours my teacup tea I looked at Lau, “Why are you here? “

“Why to see you Earl?, I missed you so much, that’s why”

“Please stop!  Your acting like that Idiotic Moron” I said with irritation. Someone from behind hit me in the head.

“Hey! What was th-!” I saw Aunt Frances looking at me darkly “Language” She said, I sighed in irritation, Sebastian tried to hold back his laughter.

I turned to Lau again “If you don’t have any business here go back home!” I said when we heard Elizabeth shout through the hallway.

The door slammed open revealing Jessica with an angered expression.

“How rude! Do you even know how to knock!” yelled Aunt Frances. Jessica gave her a dark glare then walked towards her, she raised up her hand, she was holding a letter.

“Do you remember this?” She asked in a cold tone.

“Excuse me? Is that the proper way to talk to a person you’ve just met?” Aunt Frances said annoyed

“Jessica! What is the meaning of this!” I asked she glared at me which send down shivers down my spine. “This is not of your concern!” She said at me.

She looked back at Aunt Frances then asked again. “Do you remember this or not?” Aunt Frances eyes twitched, ‘just what is inside that letter!’

“As far as I know this is the first time we’ve met, whatever is written in that letter does not concern me!” Explained Aunt Frances

“Then let me rephrase the question.. Why? ... why did you wrote a letter to my mother telling her to leave my father!” Jessica said holding back her anger. I was shocked at what I heard, Even the others are shocked.

Aunt Frances hands were now trembling “Jessica.. What are you saying” Elizabeth cried

“I- i don’t know what you are talking about!” Aunt Frances Stuttered

“LIAR!” Jessica yelled

“Don’t raise your voice on me!” Aunt Frances yelled back then raised her hand and slapped Jessica.

“You! Just like your mother! You both ingrates!” Jessica stood there holding her burning cheeks

“Mother stop!” Elizabeth yelled.

“Ingrate? Why? What do I owe you?” Jessica looked up at her giving her a piercing glare. “What have you done good to us to call us an ingrate?”

Aunt Frances clenched her fist “YOU! You just don’t know how to shut up?! How long do you intend to humiliate me!” She raised her hand and was about to slap my sister again but I moved in between them to take the hit.

I could feel the sting from the slap as I looked at Aunt Frances she was shocked and stepped back “Ciel!” Elizabeth cried. I looked at Jessica then grabbed the letter which made her jump backwards. I quickly opened it and read.

“This is my last warning Maria! If you value your life and that child, you better leave Vincent! Do not be foolish enough to marry him! You do not belong here! A Nuisance to his job! You can never be called the Queens guard dog’s wife!. If you continue with the marriage I will make sure to make your life miserable!