City Trip (Sabriel)

Quick fun note: This is based off the school camp I just went on, hence it being in Aus. Yes these are all activities I did, and I tried to shorten a lot of it or this would've gone on for ages.

Sam Winchester was sitting in the corner of the common room of his year level. The Year 10's were about to go on camp, to the city not far from their school, Melbourne. It was Wednesday and they'd stay until Friday.

Sam was with his friends Charlie and Kevin who were having fandom debates as usual. They were waiting for everyone to get to school so they could take a bus.

The last person finally ran into the room, golden eyes not even a little worried at getting in trouble for being late. The teachers just brushed it off though, because really, what more could you expect from Gabriel Novak?

Gabriel and Sam weren't exactly friends. Gabriel had pranked Sam a few times, they occasionally talked in classes. Sam would probably like him quite a lot of he wasn't usually a jerk to him.

They finally got on the bus and went to their first activity, which was a trampoline centre called Bounce.

"How great, exercise," Charlie said, rolling her eyes.

"You say that now," Sam said. "It's only going to get worse."

"Yeah yeah whatever," Charlie said. "Now, let's avoid the show offs." She gestured over to where a group of people were on the trampolines, attempting to do flips. Gabriel included. Sam rolled his eyes.

"Idiots," he muttered.

They stayed there, then went the rest of the way to the city. Got their luggage out of the buses, took it into their hotel/cabin place. And were told they couldn't go to their cabins just yet.

Nothing really important happened for the next few hours. They did rotation activities which included seeing some things around Melbourne and riding a bike along the Murray River.

Then they went back to their cabins.

"God I hope we're in good cabins," Sam said as he sat in the common room of the building.

"Well unless someone has specifically changed them," Kevin said. "We at least should be in the same one."

"Hopefully," Sam said. The teachers were talking and then told everyone to go to the teachers to figure out their cabin. Sam walked over to one of them and found out his cabin was 324, and not the same as Kevin's.

"Weird," Kevin said as Sam told him this. "Someone must've asked to change it."

"Yeah but who?" Sam asked. "It's not like we have any other friends." Kevin just shrugged.

Sam dragged his suitcase up the stairs to where his room was, and quickly claimed the bed in the corner of the small room. It took a few more minutes before two more people came into the room, laughing childishly.

Gabriel and Balthazar. Of all the people to be stuck with. Balthazar was Gabriel's cousin. Sam just stared at them as Balthazar jumped onto a bed and Gabe shrugged before climbing on top of the bunk bed on the other side of the room.

"Oh hey Sammy," Gabe said, noticing Sam staring. "I see you found the room."

"What," Sam said blankly.

"Yeah," Gabe said, drawing out the word. "Uh, we had to mess around with the rooms a bit...for reasons...sorry?"

Sam just stared, narrowing his eyes slightly into a glare. Gabe gave him a sheepish smile before flopping down on the bed.

"Well this should be an interesting three days," Gabe said. Sam rolled his eyes before standing and walking to the door. "Where ya going Sammy?"

"To find Kevin," Sam said. "And it's Sam, not Sammy."