Ill-treatment

People are hated for a number of reasons. They are despised for a number of reasons. They are treated like trash for a number of reasons. This is because of difference, because of what people see, because of what the persons before you have done, because of your first impression, because of rumors and what they believe. People never try to look beyond the point that everyone will not turn out the same or meet your expectations. They are too blinded by what they see, they are deaf by what they hear.

It was October 10 the day they celebrate the nine tail fox, the day they celebrate the banishing of the nine tail fox, the day they rejoice that they dont have to worry about a thing than to drink and get drunk. A certain blonde was born on the same day also. A certain blonde that he had to hide as it was his birthday. He was now running from a gang of drunken crowd with sticks and swords running after him. They were shouting inconceivable things as the boy ran away from them. "Get the demon", "dont let that cursed child get away", "lets beat the crap out of the demon", "lets get him for killing our loved one".

As the blonde ran, his spiky yellow hair swayed as the wind pass through it, eyes filled with mellow waters running down his cheeks, hands moving in a front and back motion. While busy running, he was contemplating on two things: where can he hide and why are people doing this to him. He ran with his top speed until he found an abandoned house. The top section of the door was sliced off so he side flipped inside. He saw a warbrobe and hid away in it. Ten minutes later he heard a ruckus and People yelling "how they lost the demon". The noises quieted down, the only thing that could be heard very lowly was his limbs trembling and threatening to fall off. He was shocked to see the door opening and revealing a man who had a twisted smile upon his face. He called the rest back and they beat the crap out of the poor little boy. He knew if he made a sound they would enjoy hitting more, but if he stay quiet when they asked him a questions.

After they were finished torturing him, he had a swollen eye, a swollen cheek, a broken jaw, finger and leg, a stab wound on the right side through his ribcage and punctured stomach

After they were finished torturing him, he had a swollen eye, a swollen cheek, a broken jaw, finger and leg, a stab wound on the right side through his ribcage and punctured stomach. Naruto always wonder what have he done all his life to earn hatred from the village, what have he done that on his birthday he always got his arse handed to him on a silver platter.

He woke up to a stinging white light penetrating his pupils. Squinting a numerous amount of times, his eyes were adapted to the light. Glancing around the room he was he saw that everything was white; white paint, white sheet, white bed, white everything. "Am i finally dead from those beatings i faced that i am in heaven now?" He asked himself. He noticed that he can only see out of one eye, so he touched the one he could not see out of and felt something over it. He touched his side, finger, leg and everywhere that was injured that there was something over it. He went to the bathroom and and saw that they were only bandages. He sighed, he expected that much from what he got.

He was walking back to his room and found his clothes lying in a basket and beside that basket was another basket with ramen filled it. Naruto's sour mood was now turned to that that could kill people with too much energy. He applied his clothes to his body and was now walking towards the door when it slipped open. A nurse revealed herself with a smile upon her face. Naruto smiled back although he knew that she was faking it.

"Excuse me, can I go. I feel extremely fine."

"Be my guess but I still have to do a check up on you first before I release you." She said through gritted teeth.

"I hate check ups, but I will do it." He pouted.

After what seems like an hour which was just minutes, the check up waw over and he was released. He was walking to his favourite ramen store; where he self proclaim it's the best when he realised once again he is getting looked like trashed that hasn't been disposed of. He ignored them like he does all the time. He went into the restuarant and sat down.

"Old man!" He yelled.

"Oh my boy Naruto. You hear to see my daughter or to order some ramen?" Teuchi teased him.

Naruto blushed a dark shade of but still managed to utter some words. "N-No Old Man, just R-Ramen."

The old man just laughed at his face.

"Do you want the usual my boy?"

"Yes! With pork, chicken and beef ramen also."

"Naruto since you order those the latter will be the house!"

"Yes! Thank you old man!" He shouted and drool on the counter at the same intervals.

Teuchi just laughed again. He knew Naruto's stupidity was the only thing that made him laugh his throat out. He went to the kitchen to prepare all that Naruto ordered. His daughter Ayame came out to see that her little number one hyperactive knuclehead drooling all over the counter. She also laughed as she walked up to him and placed a kiss upon his cheeks. He blused harder than what than before. His colour of blushing is like you mix two red paint together.

"Hi Naruto." She said sweet and innocent

"H-Hey A-Ayame" he said still blushing.

"What's up?"

"Just got out of the hospital." He went back to normal when he remembered the hospital.

"What!? why!?" She basically shouted in his ears.

"You see these bandages?" He asked and she nodded.

"Yesterday was my acursed birthday and I got beaten up by the villagers again." He said with a sad tone.

"I am sorry Naruto." She hugged him.

He hugged her back. "Its ok, atleast I am getting free ramen, yes!"

She released him and laughed. "You just know how to lighten the mode."

"Nope, I know how to make this beauty infront of me laugh."

It was now her turn to blush. At this he laughed. Teuchi came with bowls of ramen and gave him. He and his daughter watched as Naruto furiously devoured the ramen.

"You know Ayame, when I have enough money, probably I could ask you out for a date?" He asked while a noodle was stuck in his nostril.

She was dumbstrucked as with her father. Mouth open, eyes wide, they were paralysed.

"Thats with your permission Old man?"

They quickly got out of there paralysed state and Teuchi was the first to answer.

"Yes, my boy. I have been waiting for you to ask that."

He walked up close to Naruto and whispered in his ears. "You know she would never stop annoy me with talking about you. She even went as far as talking about you in her sleep." Both Ayame and Naruto blushed at same intervals.

"Father!" She shouted,

"If you were not my father or if i were cruel, i would have stabbed you out of the kitchen knife."

Teuchi became pale and backed away. A 'ahem' was heard and they turned to their blonde friend.

"So, what do you say about that Ayame?"

"Alright."

"I will take my leave now. I got reach home before night. Bye." With that said he ran out and to his home.