New Found Power

Power can corrupt the most most peaceful man. Whether its money or just a talent or just an super natural gift, you can become corrupted. When man has powers that people can classify him as an god he can be corrupted and influence by power or stay how they were before getting all mighty and powerful. The latter is impossible only if you have a dream of assisting others and making a 'good' impact on people while you are still breathing.

Naruto was training with the three lengendary sages: Hamura, Hagoromo and Kuguya after three years of being in hell on the moon. He was now sparing with Hamura and sparing like equals. Byakugan against Byakugan, and Byakugan against Byashigan; (Byakugan and Sharingan merge together.) Although Hamura was having a very hard time to fight against Naruto he ended the match because of stronger endurance and a little more chakra than the latter. Naruto was on the ground out cold from chakra exhaustion and a hit to his neck pressure point.

Two days later after he worked up a sweat, he finally woke from his hibernation. Looking around the room he sighed. Another day being put to rest after a battle. He tried his utter most best to beat the sages but he couldn't even beat Hamura, the weakest of the three. Hearing the door opened, he snapped his head in that direction to see his great great great great great grandmother walking and looking at him with pity. She knew he has potential but needs to take things really serious.

"You know you dont have to beat up yourself because you can't defeat us. For to cheer you up i will say that you are an equal to you and he only won by better endurance and hitting your pressure point."

He sighed "Kaguya-sama, although I have a rare power, i still can't be top of the charts. I want to be more powerful until I unlock my ring sharingan. I want to depend on my self for power."

She blinked thrice and wiped her nails in her ear "did you just call me Sama? Not granny?"

He sighed agained and held his hands up to create a seal. "Granny I will see you tomorrow I need to think things over for sometime."

With that said he formed the tiger seal and disappeared. He woke up in his bed, with no pain as he was used to it. He was looking at the roof then he was looking at the moon as he teleported onto the roof. He remember the two years he spent training.

First year

The sun has finally fallen beyond the pavement of the hokage's mountain giving birth the the moon. The moon shun through the entire village and chilly breeze ran through the trees and bushes. A certain blonde was on his bed forming a tiger sign Kaguya told him to do anytime he needed to visit.

Within seconds he was standing infront of the sages. He didnt got to say anything when Kaguya appeared infront of him and flivked his forehead. It felt as a humongous force hit him head on. He made contact with the wall and went through it. He didnt got to intaker the air that was knock out of him when he felt her infront of him. He created two shadow clones and they formed the rasengan inwhich he pushed towards her chest. She only touched it with her nails and it stopped before disappearing. She lowered herself down to his height and whispered down in his right ear.

"Your a weak brat that always cry for his dead mommy,weeh, weeh."

Naruto looked up with shadows covering his eyes. He shouted" I AM NOT WEAK!"

With that said the roof was blown off by a huge surge of dark crimson chakra. She glared at him in curiosity until he shot his eyes open. They were clear as the byakugan and had a circle in it with six 'x' on it and a moon shape in the middle. He furiously went through hand seals until he ended it with a tiger seal. "Fire release: Body Radiation" he shouted. Her body was seriously burning and could be damaged badly by this jutsu. Although she was thinking this her facade never failed to do it job. She was about to walk off when she realized she couldn't. She.looked down to see her shadow impaling in her's "shadow posseesion complete". Time to pay. Eight Palm Triagram. Two palms, Four palms Eight palms Sixteen palms. As he said sixteen palms and did it, he was on his knees and Kuguya escaped. "Say nighty night. Two palms". Naruto was out cold.