Understanding The Truth

The yellow light of both life and peace gave birth to darkness and white light of joy. The stars depicted a small amount of the plabets atmosphere. The trees were waving there branches and the cool breeze reducing the hatred, pain and hotness of the blazing ball. Shops lights were on, including that of buildings all around. The various colours that shun were more vibrant when looking from the Hokage's Monument.

A certain blonde stood at the HM, looking down as shop keepers and merchants started to close their business for the day and folks walking in the direction of their homes.

He had his MS activated as he disappeared in a blaze of fire and appeared infront of an mansion with an inscription saying 'Hyuuga's Mansion'. He walked towards the gates and stopped directly at the door and knocked twice.

After 5 minutes the door swag open revealing a fist coated with chakra heading for Naruto's head. Within an instant, thefist was blocked with his index finger.

"Mr Hiashi, I am not here to fight, my only purpose is to talk to your dau-"

"Shut the fuck up and leave! My daughter has no link towards you. Now leave this premises before I get you arrested!" Hiashi roared.

"Sir, please. I want to hear it from Hinata myself." He said in a calm voixe with his eyes converted back to his normal ocean blue eyes.

"You Mother Fuck-" he was cut of by a small voice.

"Father let me talk to him."

The man yanked his fist from the blonde finger and went inside with his K.I scaring eceryone around around him inside.

"Naruto what do you wish to see me."

"I see your out of the hospital?"

"Yes I am, I know you didnt come here for small talks now please state your business."
"Hinata I only wanted to talk to you if its the last time."

"I dont want to talk to you, just please go."

"Hinata, if you dont want ne near you, I wont think of coming near, if you dont want to sense me, you wont sense not even a speck of my chakra, If you dont want to hear from me i swear i wont talk to you and if you dont want to see my face i promise you will never see me again. Just tell me to go and i will do your wishes." He had is head down with shadows covering his eyes.

"G-Go please Naruto." She started to release water from her eyes.

"You know the funniest thing. I never felt this type of pain in my life so its a first. And I only wanted to give you these."

He bit his thumb and folded his hands in a fist and whispered. "Summoning Jutsu". A Silver ring box came into existence with a two sheets of paper under it. He held his hands out to her and told her to take it. She took it with hesitation as he disappeared in a blaze of fire but the outline of tears could be seen.

Hinata

I just broke up with the person I loved the most over what, a ring he gave someone, who he told me he would engage first. He told me time and time, and what I did, I promised I wont leave him. I am the worst person alive. I broke two things in one day. Someones heart and my promise. I am bad.

Flopped down in the silk lined couch and looked at the box and two sheets of paper. The tears started to pore from my eyes again as i unfold the first sheet.

This is the poem from my heart
The promise we will never be apart.
The once bold and idiotic kid
Finally found love of one side of the story.
I know I might hurt you
But I know my love for you
Is more than power to me
Its worth a greater amount than wealth.
If I lose thee
I will only have love in half of my heart for thy.
Your my sunrise
Ayame is my sunset
You both complete me
Please dont forget that
I love you.