Training Under Kami 2

Naruto

The little youth of the day has just faded away leaving nothing but darkness. We appeared on our previous spot on the tower but no before as we took the unconscious males to rest in an apartment; made specialty for me.

The amount of noise made by the people was outrageous as I appeared standing tall and hands in my pockets. With a raise of one hand, the noise disintegrated into the slow calm wind of the night.

"People of this village, my people of Shīrugakure. I now announce your new leader, your new protector, your new Shīrukage."

"Zaki, step forward." I said and he did so.

"Do you make an oath saying you protect this village for as long as you have chakra in your veins?"

"Yes I do."

"Do you promise to rule fairly and justly, no corrupt mentality or action of corruption?"

"I promise."

"Do you swear on making Shīrugakure a better place by expansion and whatsoever maketh it a great place for other bandits who can change? "

"I swear my leash." He went down on one knee with his head bowed.

"Are you going to teach these people the art of sealing?"

"Yes kami-sama."

"I here by annoint thee, Zaki of the land of tea, to be this land Shīrukage."

I snapped my fingers and a robe and hat appeared from mid air. I held up the robe so he could put it on the gave him the hat.

"People, I know give you the 3rd Shīrukage."

Third pov

Loud cheering was heard as the people had an happy facial expression. Zaki walked up to the rails of the tower and raised both hands.

"I am honoured to be given the chance of ruling an amazing village as this. I made  aoths, promises and swears and will abide by them. Again its an honour to be given the hat and rob to be 3rd Shīrukage by the one and only, leader-sama himself. I say a pleasant thank you from my heart."

Naruto used Kamui and disappeared from sight and reappeared into the apartment where the unconscious males recide. When he got there all was awake and sitting on three different couches. Sasuke was glaring at Itachi, while Itachi and Yasura closed there eyes. The tension was so strong that any intruder would die a very quick and gruesome death.

"Come, your training begins now at the training field we arrived from." He said as he disappeared.

A soft sigh escaped the three of them as they shushin in sync.

When tge arrived a blonde was seen with his eyes closed and he was leaning onto a tree.

"Took you long enough, now time for business."

"What do you mean?" Sasuke questioned.

He was ignored as Naruto looled at Itachi with his MS active.

"Itachi, reveal your MS."

Without a complaint he did as he was told. When he activated it he look at the blonde and saw he was smirking.

"What's wrong?" He questioned emotionlessly. [Fuck yea my own damn word or is it so...... well any who back to the flipping story. Indeed.]

"You have the EMS"

He and his brothers wore a shocked facial expression. He went over towards the lakr that was close and looked to see a different pattern of his eyes.