Acting Time is Over

People change. They change their physical and mental state to fit with circumstances of this world. Some act, some become cold some changed their life for others. People should know that they should never change whom they are for people sake or change because you feel like an alien. So what if people hate you. Be a bundle of hate and prove them wrong and show them that being different or being yourself is the best gift. With that differenve you can know the friends from the foe, the wrong from the right, the kind from the evil and the light from the darkness.

It was a month after Naruto joined the academy, a month since he completed the graduation exams and a month since he kicked Mizuku ass for hurting Iruka. Since everyone see's him as an idiot, a moron, a prankster, childish person, a dense minded person and the number one knucklehead ninja, He decided to changed back to his true self.

He was walking through the halls of the academy. Every single eyes was on him like he had grown an second head.

He stood outside the door and pushed it opened, as he entered the classroom everyone got silent and they looked at him. Some of the girls got star in there eyes, some mouth dropped to he floor and Sakura and Ino was just pure shocked.

Naruto had on a skin-tight black and red T-shirt, with an midnight black jacket that reached to his waist. His hair was down to his shoulders, his eyes were the same blue colour. His pants was black also and reached to his ankles. He had on a ninja scandal that was dark red.

Iruka looked on him and was wondering what had changedi n him to changed from his usual orange jump suit.

"Naruto are you okay?"

"YES I AM BELIEVE IT!" He shouted out while pumping his fist in the air.

Everyone sweat dropped at his coment.

"And I thought he was sexy and cool."

Naruto shrugged and walked to his seat. He looked beside him and saw that the lone survivor of the uchiha clan was looking and him. He held up his middle finger.

"Take this for innocent you Sasuke bitch!" He shouted while sticking his middle finger out.

Sasuke growled while Sakura was going to bump his head with her hands when Iruka spoke.

"Alright now lets get going. Here are your teams."

Naruto blocked him out until he heard team seven and his name.

"Team seven: Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno and Sasuke Uchiha."

Neither Sasuke nor Naruto said anything while Sakura jumped for joy. Everyone looke shocked that the latter was not being over joyous that who is admire is on his team or angry than his rival his there.

Naruto felt a presence behind him and thumbs up to the wall and waved. The third hokage was shocked along with all of the jonins there.

Four hours after lunch as passed but there sensei was nowhere to be found. He got fed up and took the eraser and nugged it between the door frame and the door. Before he got off he whispered. "Transformation jutsu: Thousand Pound Overload".

He got off the chair and jogged back to his seat.

"What did you-"

"Shut up, he is coming."

She was yet again attack him for being so indolent but their sensei walked through the door.

The eraser dropped on his head but something was off. The duster was too damn heavy. He snapped his head out of his book as the pain and he was fallen face forward. He spinned in the ait thrice and the duster fell and went through the floor. He looked at them as shocked as the rest.

"Hahahahahahahahhahahha he felt for it. Hahahahahhaha!"

"Are you fucking trying to kill me!"

"Nope."

"My first impression of you guys is that your a bunch of morons."

"Meet me on the roof."

He disappeared only to be shocked again as he looked to see the blonde genin on the railing sitting and looking towards the skies.

"How did yo-"

"It was a clone. I was waiting here as you took long so I decide to make a clone and come up here for a breather."

The latter shook his head in disbelief. 'I didnt sense that it was a clone. There is something wrong here. He is more than the eys has met.'

Two minutes later Sakura and Sasuke came walking in through the door staring wide eyes at him.

"Ho-"

With a snap of his finger the clone disappeared.

"Clone, if that answer your question."

Kakashi put his book away and open his mouth to speak.

"How about you introduce yourselves. I'll start."

"My name is Kakashi Hatake. My likes and dislikes are none of your business. My hobbies are too little to discuss with you three and my dreams, I havent dreamt of anything."

You with the blonde hair.

"My name is Naruto Uzumaki. I have another name I go by but thats good enough. My likes and dislikes you already know off. My dream for the future are actually two. To become hokage and bring about unification and purification."

"What do you mean by unification and purification and also your second name?" Kakashi asked, curiousity laced in his voice.

"You will find out after it is done sensei, Continue."

After he said that it was his teammates time for introduction but he blocked them out.
When they were finished he looked at his sensei, he was saying something so he looked.

"You have a survival exercise tomorrow so be prepared. Oh yes dont eat you might puke."

Naruto walked up to the railing and stood on it. There he got everyones attention.

"You guys are so boring I will fall of this railing!" He grinned mischievously.

He let himself fall backwards, his sensei jumped off to catch him but he was too late he landed. Naruto was in the arms of the most innocent and white eye beauty of Konoha. He was in the arms of Hinata.

She was blushing so hard that Naruto's face was on her boobs. He sticked out his hands and cupped her cheeks and kissed her on the lips. It was passionate but she was too shocked to kissed back. She was going to faint when he pulled back and whispered in her ears.

"I love you Hinata-chan. I always knew you watched me everywhere and every chance you got. I wanted you to say it first but I guessed you were not gonna for now so what the heck. I love you again. But if you want to be with me, you would have to settle with you being a second wife as I already promised someone already and promises is what I dont break." He smiled.

She fainted. He hiced her in his arms and walked towards her house. On that walk people were like aww about them. Some had a disguised look in their eyes but that didnt waver him a bit. On arrival he knocked on the door. The opened and revealed her father. On looking on his daughter in that boys arms, his killing intent struck the latter but he waver not as he created his own killing intent and the man infront of him eyes widen and he flinched.

"What is my daughter doing in your arms?"

"She fainted so i brought her here. Anyways i habe to go bye."

He gave the man his daughter and disappeared in his house. He flopped down and went to sleep.

"A day load of shit tomorrow. I have to act again and not show my power." He sighed then went off to sleep.