Naruto the Date Champ Part 2

It was just too early in the morning but he wanted to perfect the date for tonight. He rose out from his bed with a slight groan and EM activated. He deactivated it and looked into the mirror.  His hair was no at his shoulders but behind his shoulders blades.

He sighed and went to take a shower but was stopped by a messenger bird outside his window peeking at it. He opened the window and the messenger bird started to have a nose bleed. (Some people would be like what the fuck. Birds dont have nose to bleed. But I will be like fuck yes how you think they breath? Through their ass? And then they will be like.... anyways back to the damn story.) He sighed and looked at the bird careful and saw that it was a transformation.

"What do you want Kakashi-sensei? I am a very busy person and I have things to do." He rose an eye brow.

"H-How do you know it was me?" He asked turning back to his perverty self.

"Your eyes were still the same, you had the cut of your left eye and which fucking bird wears a fucking shinobi headband over their eye?" He asked.

"Oh, whatever. Well anyways I am here to tell you that you have to meet us at our little training area."

"You got to be kidding me! I was planning for something today. Although it is going to be late but damn planning is needed."

"What have you have plan?"

"A date but don't fuck around as I am not prepared as yet but I have something in my head that are compulsory."

"A What!? You have a date? With whom?"

"None of your business. You will find out about that at the chunin exam." He smirked at Kakashi's shocked face.

"You know about the chunin exam? What am I kidding I should have suspected that. Well anyways for the surprise but you still have to turn up at the training field at 7 sharp."

"Yea, yea, yea. That would be 2 hours after 7 sharp." He mumbled the last part.

"Anyways be there. I will be taking my leave. For your information. I will be looking who is your date." He smirked.

"Well you are not the first jonin trying to finding out. How do you think Kotetsu and Izumo are in the hospital?" He asked with a goofy smile.

Kakashi physically paled and disappeared. He sighed and and went to the bathroom to take a bath. In the shower he ran a hand through his hair as the water ran through it. He activated his three tome sharingan and did some hand seals.

"Lightning Style: Electrical Murderer." He murmered.

A jolt of blue lightning shot from his eyes and electrocuted the water. It started shocking the life out of him but, he just stood still like nothing was happening. He stopped the jutsu and sighed. "Not even my jutsu can hurt me or even kill me." He thought with a sigh.

He came out of the shower but didnt wrapped a towel around. As he got into his room he realized that Hinata was sitting on his bed with a look of anticipation. He sighed and went to put on some clothing.

"You know if you wanted to see me naked in the early morning you could have told me?" He said.

She looked at him before with god's speed she sprang her head around back away from the sight that bestowed infront of her.

"I came her for... ammm... to tell you that be there at 10 as.... ammm..... I have to be at Sakura's for.... ammmm.... something." She stuttered and blushed very deeply.

"That's better for what I plan to do. So prepare for what I have to do. Oh and before you go. Wear something that depicts your beautiful lavender eyes. I want all yhe men to be jealous that I got the most beautiful girl apart from Ayame at my side, while they got bullshit to keep them company."