Meeting The Goddess.

It is said that the past always comes back to haunt you. The past always seems to come and bite you like a dog. That the past always finds away to betray you. That the past always finds away to escape and reveal itself to others. You may hide it, you may not know about it put people know. They beat you, they cursed you, they reprimand you, they misjudged you, they dont find the time to try to understand you. They past always makes the pain of living more unbearable that you think it is. When you think you had escaped, think again.

It was once again October 10, The Day of the Kyuubi. One year has past so fluently like the same as he lived his life. Running away from villagers thats what he was doing now. He sprinted at top speed and manage to lose them once again. He was hiding underneath an abandoned bridge that looked like a century old.

He was panting like a dog, no sweat, only tears of sadness running down his cheek to his chin and off his face to the ground. The lonely feeling conumed him again. Lonelines from birth up until now. No family, no friends no nothing.

He was snapped out of his trance when four men walked up to him. Two men blocked off the walk way to run. He sighed and braced himself for a beat down. One of the man walked up to him and held out his hand a hit him across the face with the back of his hand.

"You piece of shit, I was looking every where for you!"

"That piece of crap needs more beaten, lets get him!"

They ganged Naruto and hit and kicked him while he is on the ground crying tears and the blood mixed with it. They eventually stopped when they got exhausted and sweating.

"This demon doesnt deserve to live and no one will miss him."

The man who said that took out a knife and was ready to impale Naruto with the knife when another man stopped him.

"Wait kishimo, the hokage said no to kill him!"

"Fuck the hokage for all I care. The demon lives around us and should be alright with us. Again the hokage can dump himself in a pile of shit for all I care!"

He ripped his hand from the man and brought his hand with the knife in it down to impale Naruto with it, but yet again he was stopped. This time, he was stopped by Naruto.

A laugh was heard and they look down to see the blonde get up. They looked in his eyes and was shocked to see them pupiless. His eyes was clear as the winter snow. Blood trickling down from his mouth and his nails has elongated and black.

"What did you say, 'Fuck the hokage for all I care'. Your hurting a ten year old boy amd you said that. You piss me of!" Naruto said coldly.

"Kyuubi." They all said in union with shocked expression.

"Oh please, the Kyuubi doesnt have a byakugan. And whatever you whether leave or I will make you leave here with something broken." He said with a shrug.

"Bya.... no die!" The said man said with the knife.

"Suit yourself."

A 'crack' sound was heard as the latter hand broke. The other three men were shocked and couldnt move as the sound of the man scream was heard. With a tight grip around the mans broken arm, he was flung to the right of the bridge. The others snapped out and tried to run but was caught by Naruto. Two words were the only thing heard 'two palms'. With that the three men flew back and was unconscious. Naruto walked back to his apartment and laid in his bed, entering the dream world.

Dream

Naruto eyes fluttered open, he could not see anything. He felt like he was lying on an endless void. He took his time and stood up, flashing his hands in an side to side motion infront of his face but nothing could help his despair. He heard a voice saying 'follow me'. He hesitated to follow but he went. Whrn the voice came to an end, he also stopped. The lights flashed on in an instant, gold, dark purple, red and white. Those are the only blinding lights could be seen.