Chunin Exam part II

Naruto

The fight was harder than I thought it would be. That son of a bitch of a snake; Orochimaru, he obtain the power to harm me. Something not even I could do myself. It pissed me of to the max. The sword went through my skin, through my defence, thats unforgivable. Although its healed the scars will remain. When I find that snake, he will pay with his head in my hand.

Currently, I was running through the forest to find different teams to take down but that is just a waste of chakra and stamina. Now I found an easier way to do it but it will leace me defenseless so I summoned Ichigo to protect me.

I went in an Indian sitting position to meditate. I found 12 teams and instantly I set flames to them leaving nothing behind other than scrolls. I quickly used my sage powers and levitated and virtualized the scrolls and materialised them in an circle around me.

With a snap of my fingers a large scroll came forth from a minor smoke and landed gracefully infront of me. I opened it anplaced the twelve scroll in it and reverse summond it.

The time was getting late so I figured my team was at the tour, but there i was wrong. I sensed some evil chakra and figured out it must be that Snake's henchmen so I shushin where I felt it.

What I saw through Ichigo's eyes almost made me want to kill those bitches. Sasuke was still unconscious and Sakura was being held by her hair.

A sigh escaped my lips as me and my clone began doing the same hand seals and spoke simultaneously.

"Sage Art: Shadow Control"

My enemies shadow came to my shadow in the blink of an eye. The cave we were in bacame dark but the eyes could see everything.

"What happened." The one with bandages on him voiced out first.

"I happened now die a horrible death." Was all my look alike and I said.

I lift my hand to my chest and they did the same. The shadows that came to mines went into my heart but the others started screaming and fell to the ground dead.

I walked over to Sakura who was crouched down beside Sasuke looking indifferent.

"Sakura, we need to go." I said to her.

"Okay, but you have to carry Sasuke-kun?"

"Whatever."

Third pov

With another snap of my finger, his body began to levitate and into Ichigo's arms. A portal opened behind them and they walked into it. It re-opened outside the tower where they walked out and into the tower. Naruto unsummoned his clone after he placed his duck ass hair friend on the ground. He took out the Earth and Heaven scroll and opened them together.

They started to smoke so he just tgrew them in the air and pinned them to the wall with kunais. From the smoke came a familiar person who came crumbling to the ground from the wall with face in the ground and butt in the air.

"Ummmm, Kakashi-sensei, why are you like that?" Sakura asked.

He slowly got up like the lazy ass pervy sensei he is.

"Someone decided to pin the summoning scrolls to the wall instead of throwing them to the floor." He said gazing on his blonde student whom looked unaffected and indifferent.

"Let me explain the meaning of these scrolls."

Naruto

Kakashi went on explaining the meaning of the scrolls but I tuned him out and looked towards the entrance as i felt a huge bloodlust. Three timid shadow appeared as the light from the sun betrayed them.