Author's Note (Please Read)

(EDITING CURRENTLY IN PROGRESS!!! Expect changes soon.)

The lovely cover was designed by koalanindya

1) This is the first-draft / working-edit of the story. If there are some inaccuracies/plot holes/other awkward inconsistencies that come up, just understand that I will eventually smooth things out.

2) This story is a contemporary novel, so be forewarned! If you don't like contemporary stories, this one might not be for you. (However, upon finishing the first draft, I've received multiple messages from readers telling me that this was the first contemporary that they've ever liked! So maybe give it a shot & let me know what you think!)

3) Jason Lovett (main character/protagonist) is played/inspired by Shawn Mendes. And Della Rae (the second main character) is played/inspired by Amanda Steele or any other purple-haired Tumblr girl that comes to mind!

  ••• 

" Jason Lovett, a broke guitar-player from Tennessee, is leaving New York to get to what might be a career-making gig in Cali. But before he gets far, his car breaks down. Being stranded without a car & money and running short on time to get to the performance of a lifetime, he resorts to his only hope: hitchhiking. Little does he realize that he will be stuck with a strange girl with lavender-colored hair, who drives a Volkswagen Beetle & goes by the name of Della Rae...

Who knew a trip with a crazy-haired girl with cameras & a blog could change so much?  "

UPDATES:

Polaroids+Postcards // Wattpad Featured List 3•15•2018

Polaroids and Postcards // Wattpad Spring Break Escape List

Polaroids+Postcards // best ranking: #7 in Travel