two

with that, chanyeol left and all the kids were staring at me.

"okay kids! it's story time!" i said to them and they smiled widely.

i sat at one of their small green chair and picked one book from their bookshelf.

all of them were sitting on the floor and on the mat while anticipating me to start reading for them.

i checked the book title and smiled after that.

"okay kids, i'm going to tell a story about fairytale! do you love fairytale?" i asked them and they all nod. some of them said yes.

"yes!"

"i like fairytale!"

"that's great. okay i'm going to read you a story entitled 'snow white'. do you all know who is snow white?" i quizzed them and they parted their lips.

"snow white is a monster right?"

"snow white is my sister."

"snow white is a snow."

"is snow white my mother?" a girl asked.

i didn't reply instead, i gave her smile. it's fun to hear random answers from the kids and it shows that they are enjoying it.

"once upon a time, there was a girl named snow white. she was a king's daughter. but, sadly her mother died after gave birth to her and her father married to another beautiful lady which is her stepmother. but, the stepmother was wicked. she possessed a mirror and everyday she will ask the mirror." i stopped.

"mirror mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all? well, th mirror said she was the most fairest. but as snow white grows up, she became more beautiful than her that the stepmother hates her so much and wants a huntsman to kill her and take her heart, so she ran to the forest." the kids expression's changed and they were not satisfied.

"i hate that evil stepmother." a boy said.

"after the long run in the forest, she suddenly found a small house, not really a house. it may look like a big mushroom when snow white sees it." i add and they laughed.

"then, snow white being the curious girl she is, enters the small house and wondered if there were someone in it." i continued. after a short pause, chanyeol came back into the room but he stopped at the door. he leans against the wall while watching me with a not-care-face but i didn't bother.

"snow white found that the house was in order." i said.

"what did she do next?" a boy with a spectacle asked.

"she explored the house and found their foods and ate them." i paused and smirked at them.

"what? then?"

"what snow white do?"

"i know! she went to sleep!" a girl with a braided hair said.

"yes, that's right! she went to the rooms and slept at one of their bed. after a while, 7 dwarfs came home and was shocked to see the disorder house. now, do you know what's the dwarfs name?" i quizzed them again and one girl raised her hands up.

"their names are doc, grumpy, sleepy, happy, bashful, dopey and ermm uhh.." she stopped and tried to think.

i giggled. "and lazy. thank you dear." she sat down.

"the dwarfs was aware that they are been sneaked by someone and went to check the house. and--the dwarfs finally found her. found snow white!" i gasped and they did it too but more cute.

"tsk, overreacted." chanyeol said and i glared at him.

what's with this guy actually?