eighteen

i couldn't do anything to. i don't have the power to bring back someone's live. but i can, make people happy.

"hey i have a story hyeju ya.." i held her hands but she was still crying.

"once upon a time, there was a princess. she has a friend and they always played outside happily." i said and she was still crying. "the princess was so happy to be with him because she always can count on him. if she has problem, she'll come to him. and her friend is always there to help her." i add and caressed her wet cheek.

"one day, her friend had to leave far away from her. he had to follow his dad and the princess cried non-stop. she was devastated upon hearing the news. but, she didn't realized that, there is a person, who actually cares about the princess. he was there, watching the princess played outside before. he came to her and told her 'i'm here for you.' he hugged her and the princess stop crying. she didn't realized that he exist and she regret that. then, day by day, the princess always spent most of her times with him because they had a trust. a trust that she can always rely on him." i stopped.

her sob stopped too.

"i'm always here for you, hyeju." i whispered. she immediately pulled me into her embrace, and cried even more. she didn't let go of me and so was i.

"i love you, chanyeol."

"i love you too hyeju."

--

Third person's POV

it was a week after taehyung's death, hyeju spent her days at happy house like usual with chanyeol.

she knew that if she kept thinking about taehyung, it will make her more sad and she will thought that she can't let him go. so, she started to move on her life without taehyung and be happy more.

"shin hyeju? i will pass it to her." jiwon said with a smile after receiving a letter from a guy.

"thank you." jimin said and left.

"hyeju, there's a letter for you. a guy named park jimin gave it." jiwon handed it to hyeju inside the office. hyeju was a bit surprised when she saw the name on the letter.

kim taehyung.

how she miss that guy's face. she slowly took out the letter. it was written on a plain white paper. the handwriting was a bit, unreadable, but she still can read it.

annyeong noona~

yes it's me, taetae. i wrote this letter when i was at the hospital. well, i got bored laying on the bed doing nothing but to eat medicines and get injections.

i don't even know the purpose for me writing this for you, but, i just want to say that, thank you for everything that you've done to me.

we first met like a complete stranger and you even want to know what is my problem at the stall that day. i bet you still remember what problem is it.

but, seeing you helping me, offering me a place to sleep and also food, really makes me happy. i can't believe that i found a girl like you who would treat me so nicely. and i will never forget that.

i obviously can see that park chanyeol likes you and i love seeing a lovely couple. just a reminder, i hung out with you as a friend only, tell that to chanyeol. it's because i know that he gets jealous easily over me. hahahahaha typical boy who has a feeling for you.

and by the way, great news! me and the members got to perform in a big concert. we got spotted by a staff and said that our street performance are really good so the staff signed us up as one of the performer. we get to perform infront of thousands of people noona! we are so damn happy!

the concert will start about next sunday night, and i got two tickets for you and chanyeol because i want you to see me singing on the big stage! you must be proud of me right? hahahahaha and i will still perform with my arms injured but i'm okay :)

anyway, see you soon noona! don't forget to record a video of me singing!

taetae

her tears streamed down her cheek and it fell on the paper. he got chose to perform but he didn't make it.

but hyeju keeps her positivity and hoped that their stage will be a hit eventhough taehyung isn't there.

--

omf sorry for not updating for 1369272712 years, i was so busy for school that i can't even prepare drafts for this book, but i hope you enjoy this chapter n fyi this book ends soon.

pls vote :)

do read his girl 2 (jungkook ff) and give support on it thankie~

kin.