six

"tsk." i sighed and he left. like seriously i don't need his feedbacks on my stories.

"thank you for the story eonnie. we love it." a girl held my hand and i patted her shoulder.

soon, i left the room to have a break time.

after a few hours, my shift ended and it was 8.00 pm sharp.

"so, i have to take care of some stuffs and i'll be a bit busy if you call me." jiwon said as she arranged some files on the table.

"erm okay. bye jiwon-ssi." i bid and she smiled as a reply.

i opened the door and stopped. i turned to jiwon as i remembered something.

"jiwon, where does chanyeol lives?" i asked and she scratched her head and bit her lips.

"ah! you just walk straight from here and i think you have to turn left and you'll spot an apartment after that. i forgot what apartment so, just find it." she explained and i nod.

the reason why i asked that was i have to return his jacket. the jacket that he gave to me.

so i walked and walked until i reached a two way road and i turned left. after a few more minutes, i found the apartment.

"crystal apartment? oh.." i muttered and entered there. it was just a common apartment. nothing impressive or attractive.

i walked to the counter and there was a guy on the phone. he was probably doing the night shift.

"excuse me, may i know park chanyeol's room?" i asked and he noticed.

he puts down the phone and opened a file filled with names on it. "he is in room 92." he said and i thanked him.

i pressed the button '8' on the elevator to go up to 8th floor since room 92 is located there.

DING

the walkway seems empty and the light was dimmed. this floor is sure scary.

i was walking slowly as i was finding chanyeol's room.

"89,90,91,9-" i stopped.

i was hesitating because his room door was slightly opened.

that's odd. why does he leave the door open?

after a few moment, i heard voices. it was chanyeol.

"like, why aren't you stopping? seriously, we aren't related anymore. you shouldn't did that thing at the club though. now i knew that you are a slut who only know to cheat with other guys."

i swallowed the lump in my throat as i eavesdropped his conversation. it must be his ex-girlfriend.

"i'm currently working now so i have no time to talk to you though. stop calling me again from now on. i'm sick of you. what's past is past! just, STOP FINDING ME AGAIN PARK SOOHYUN!"

suddenly a loud thud was heard. i bet he throwed his phone on the floor.

"ERGH!" he groaned.

i bit my lip hard and somehow knew chanyeol's problem.

i decided to place the jacket in front of the door and left because i'm scared that he'll noticed me.