epilogue

9.30 pm // sunday

colourful fireworks light the dark sky. lots of people were crowding the concert area.

it was like a concert where they invite random performers to entertain the citizen and taehyung's band is one of it.

outside the venue, there are booths selling food, beverages and many other things. it was a good day for a family to go spend their times together. kids, teens, couple and more are here.

"did you brought the tickets?" chanyeol asked as he stood beside hyeju in a line. they arrived at the last minute so the lines weren't that long.

"yeah. here." she handed him the black ticket and both of them entered the venue. but they were lucky that they could be standing at the front which is closest to the stage.

all of the people were screaming and yelling during the concert and it was pretty hectic.

jimin and the members got to perform last which hyeju anticipated a lot that she just kept screaming.

"now let us introduce you to the last performer. everyone give them a shout!" the emcee said and they started screaming.

6 boys entering the stage and they all looked good.

hyeju was so happy to see them lively because she never met them before. chanyeol was too.

"annyeonghaseyo! i'm kim namjoon." the guy with a white snapback said.

"i'm jeon jungkook." he waved his hands cheerfully.

"min yoongi ibnida!" the guy bowed with a smile flashed on his face.

"kim seokjin. nice to meet you all!" the guy with black shirt said.

"i'm jung hoseok! hello!" he said with a wide smile.

and lastly..

"park jimin ibnida!" he bowed.

hyeju smiled upon seeing them. they are just lucky to get to perform on this concert and all of their street performance showed how big their effort are.

"today we will be singing a song, written by one guy. he is precious to us and we can't wait to sing it to you all. please, enjoy the night!" jimin bowed and all of them took a chair and sat. they are performing a song while sitting down.

hyeju knew who wrote the song, and he is very precious to her too.

is it true? is it true? you you, neomu areumdawo deuryeowo..

untrue, untrue, you you you..

all of the people waved their hands along in sync with the ballad song. it was a beautiful song to end the concert.

all of the lyrics are deep and beautiful.

gyeote meomullae jullae, naege yaksokhae jullae..

seondamyeon naragalkka buseojilkka geobna geobna geobna..

siganeul meomchullae, i sungani jinamyeon..

eoseodon iril deoelkka neol ireulka geobna geobna geobna..

butterfly~

like a butterfly,
machi butterfly bu-butterfly cheoreom..

butterfly~

like a butterfly,
machi butterfly bu-butterfly
cheoreom..

with that, hyeju looked up at the sky and smiled.

she knew that taehyung is watching his members singing his song, and also watching her happily with chanyeol.

"this is a very good song." chanyeol smiled showing his dimples.

he turned at her while holding her hands. he gave a peck of kiss on her lips and both of them enjoyed the night.

it was a night that they want to remember always.

it was a happy ever after moment like fairytale story and they want to cherish every second of it.

the end.