ten

Room 34

"well, your friend doesn't got any bones injured because the impact you said, is not that hard. she only have knocked her head slightly. and some light bruises at her hands. i will inform you more after this. at this time, your friend needs a plenty of rest." the doctor said.

"okay doctor. thank you." jiwon bowed and the doctor left.

jiwon sat beside me and held my hand.

"thank god it was just a minor accident since the car had stopped or else you will get hit hard." jiwon said and i chuckled.

"i feel sorry.." i muttered and she stared at me.

"why?"

"erm, i'm covered in bruises and still need time to get heal. who's gonna watch the kids at happy house?" i said with a worried face. she shookd her head and scratched her neck.

"don't worry hyeju ya, it's not like the first time i took care of the kids alone." she said.

"by the way, where's chanyeol?" i asked and she looked around. "i don't even know. he's not outside the room. after you got hit, he carried you and brought you to the hospital. i accompany you to this room and poof, i didn't see him." she said and i pouted.

"why am i such a careless person? ugh.." i hit my head with my palm.

"well, i better go now. i need to watch the kids. bye hyeju." she bid and left.

i was alone in the room. it felt bored too because it is a hospital. nothing interesting with this white walls and the medicine smell. yuck.

i noticed that my phone was on the side table. thank god it didn't crack or break much or else i'll be living in depression for the rest of my life. i took it and see if there are any messages.

3 missed calls

pabo. it came from the same person. i tapped onto the number and tried to give it a call.

[oh hello! i can't believe you called me! why didn't you pick up my calls before?]

"i feel regret picking up your calls or else i wouldn't end up at the hosp- ergh..."

[hos-hospital? you there? why? did you got into an accident? what happen? how injured are you?]

"ya! stop bombing me a lot of questions, i'm not a google to answer all that. just, stop calling me kim taehyung."

[whaaat? why? is it my fault this happen? if it's like that, i'm sorry. i'm coming later. bye.]

"what? taehyung! ergh."

i sighed and placed my phone beside me. why did he even say that is was his fault? i don't know who to blame. in this situation, i'll just blame myself. i was careless as hell to run across the road when i didn't realized there were cars.

and again..

where is chanyeol?