twelve

"i-i'm fine chanyeol." i muttered but he still blocked me.

geez, what is his problem? of course i'm not okay. i'm hurt and i didn't see chanyeol visiting me. he doesn't care about me right?

"your bruises.." he held my wrist and folded my sleeve a bit.

my eyes turn watery as he saw my bruises. his expression was unexplainable.

"now you see how hurt i am, why do you ask if i'm okay or not?" i dropped my head and cried. i didn't know why. i'm crying because of him. park chanyeol.

"hyeju.."

"i stayed at hospital like for a week and you didn't visit me at all!" i yelled at him while crying. then i raised my right hand and hit his chest.

"why?" i said and hits his chest.

"you don't care about me right?" i hit him again.

"i hate you park chanyeol.." i hit his chest but he blocked it.

"i'm sorry shin hyeju.." he pulled me into a hug and whispered them.

"i didn't visit you because i don't want to see you in this condition. i felt guilty. i always thought this happen because of me. you ran to me and you got hit. sorry i couldn't save you.." he said and stroked my hair.

i buried my crying face on his chest. we were in that position for a long time. it was like a confession time between us.

he looked at me and wiped the tears on my face with his thumb. i turned calm and he stared at me. "hyeju." he said.

"erm?"

he quickly gave a peck of kiss on my lips with both of his hands touching my cheeks.

-

after our shift ended, chanyeol and i waited at the office and we're having some conversation.

"so, who tell the kids story when i was not here?" i asked.

"me of course. jiwon forced me to. but the kids liked it." he grinned.

"that's great." i said nonchalantly.

"you forgot to say thank you." he adds and i chuckled. "thank you chanyeollie.." i said.

"and another thank you? for the mcdonald i gave you" he raised his eyebrow.

"what? when did you give me mcdonald? i asked and he pouted. "i bought you mcdonald when you are at the hospital. i can't see you so i put them outside your room." he explained and i nod.

"ah, i thought taehyung gave it to me.." i muttered.

"taehyung? who is taehyung?" he slightly raised his voice."

"a friend of mine. a younger friend to be presice. he visit me and brought the mcdonald in so i thought he bought, it." i replied slowly.

"i go first." chanyeol rised from his seat and left the office. i raised my brows.

what's with him?