five

it was a new day again at the happy house, i was watching chanyeol playing with the kids.

i was waiting for his shift to finish and at the same time, drinking milk.

"so, what story are you going to tell today?" jiwon asked and i folded my arms.

"maybe, erm, i'll think about it." i said to her and she nods.

she left to the counter to managed some files and suddenly chanyeol got out of the room, smirking at me.

"hello kids!" i greeted them and sat on the floor with them. some of them went close to me with a really wide smile on their face.

"eonnie, what story are you going to tell us?" a girl asked. "erm, let me think." i put on a questioning face and they followed also. really, these kids likes to mimick people.

"cinderella!" a girl reccomended and i nod.

"once upon a time, there is a girl named cinderella lived at a big mansion with her stepmother and two stepsisters. do you know what she became?" i quizzed and they shooked their head.

"cinderella, became a servant instead of their daughter and sister. she does all the chores and she didn't really get to go out because her stepmother forbidden." i continued.

"one day, their family was been invite into a three night ball and cinderella wanted to join but sadly, her stepmother doesn't let her. she said 'why would a girl like you going to a ball? you don't even have a dress.' she got sad and ran inside while they go." i said. "evil mothers again." a boy rolled his eyes making me chuckled.

"she hoped that she would go and then something amazing happen! a fairy godmother appeared and decided to help her out by giving a really beautiful dress and also a carriage which was a pumpkin before. but, she gave one reminder which is to return before midnight or else she will changed to her normal self." i said and the kids gripped their shirt nervously.

"then she went for the ball and danced with a handsome prince without her step family realization. she met him two times and always ended up leaving him before midnight which brings curiosity to the prince. for the last ball, she came and danced with him. but when she left, she was really in a hurry making her left glass shoe left on the stairs and the prince decided to find her."

"awh, i want that prince." a girl pouted.

"shut up, you are dreaming." a boy poked her.

"so, cinderella kept hiding herself in the mansion while her two stepsisters are trying to get close to the prince by admitting the shoe belonged to them. the first girl tried and it was too big for her. the second girl tried and it was too small for her. lastly, the prince asked about the girl who served her here and wanted her to try the shoe. dun dun dun~" i wiggled my eyebrow.

"the shoe fits her!" a boy raised his hand.

"yes that's true. the shoe fits cinderella and the prince decided to marry her. and they live happily ever after." i smiled.

"same ending again." chanyeol said from the door and pursed his lips.

"huh." i replied.