fifteen

those words made me gasped and my breath hitched. chanyeol..

"actually.." he whispered.

flashback (third person's pov)

chanyeol lead taehyung to the back of the place.

"what do you want to talk about? that you brought me here?" taehyung asked while his hands inside his pocket.

"it's regarding hyeju." chanyeol turns to him and his right hand holding his waist.

"hyeju? wae?" he raised his eyebrow.

"can you please not get too close with her? by the way, she doesn't know you much and you suddenly came or appear infront of her. which annoys me." chanyeol said full of unsatisfaction.

"i'm her friend. it's not wrong to meet friends right? you are her friend too right? you met her everyday and what's wrong with that?" he bombed chanyeol and he gets closer to him.

"the fact that i'm more than a friend to her." chanyeol said folding his arms.

"oh are you? why didn't she tell me that? you guys just looked like a normal friends. or are you scared to let out your feelings to her?" taehyung said making chanyeol smirk.

"ah, and if it's true, would you be jealous about that?" chanyeol said.

"you bastard!!" taehyung yelled and punched chanyeol's face making chanyeol fell to the ground.

but chanyeol punched him back and they started to fight.

end of flashback

i let my tears streaming down my cheek just by hearing the truths he said. i remained in his embrace. all i could hear was our breath, the tree branches got blown by the wind, the owl and this beautiful night.

chanyeol loves me, he did this for me.

it's possible to think about the world right now. all i want to do was to be calm and let my feelings flow.

"saranghae hyeju.." he said.

"nado saranghae."

--

"so this is the real chanyeol i see.." i said to him as we walked on a rooftop.

we were holding hands and spent our times together for the day.

"tsk, so? i'm arrogant but i've changed to a good person. that's good." he replied.

"yeah, you changed

"yeah, you changed. but your ears won't." i dissed and he glared at me. i giggled at the way he acts when i talked about his ears. how cute.

we walked off the rooftop and started our shift at happy house. i sat on my chair and heaved a heavy sigh after telling the kids 'tinker bell' story. we were making wings out of colour paper and pretended to be a tinker bell. it was so fun to them, but they can't see my tiredness.

i took my phone and realized that there were three voicemails from the same number.

it was taehyung's number. i left my phone here that i didn't pick up his calls.

i tapped the screen to listen the voicemails.

*beep*

hell-hello? i-

"eh?" that's all? i thought. why is he sending me a short voicemail? i opened the second voicemail.

*beep*

shin hyeju noona?

it stopped again and my forehead wrinkles. i wonder why the voice sounds not like taehyung that i know. i opened the third voicemail.

*beep*

hello, urm this is taehyung's friend. park jimin. noona, i'm sending you this just so you know, taehyung got into an accident last night and now he is at the hospital. maybe you should come because i think he wants to see you..

"w-what?"

-

hello readers ;) just a reminder that this story ends soon and i hoped it'll reached 1K views *fingers crossed*

after story teller, i'll be starting HEX and please oh please give support on it ㅠ,ㅠ tysm♡