~ | Justice and Perspective | ~

Chiriko's POV

I spent my entire night deciphering all of Hachiko's archives. They have lead me to what conclusion Hachiko might have.

All of what she discovered are the missing pieces of my own archive. I have done my own search for the truth behind Deus Oculus and the reason why it is the kingdom's treasure. I know for certain for an angel that powerful to touch this world signifies that there is an evil that pars.

Yes, Deus Oculus isn't  a weapon. It is a dragon angel.

139 years ago, my great grandmother sealed Deus Oculus because she wasn't able to harness its power.. She believed that it will be manipulated or be violated maliciously by the greedy nature of the humans and concealed it in a land she named "Junsuina".

The Land of the Pure, a name befitting the Deus Oculus.

In a place where no one would discover it.

Hachiko's archives was purely of Elier Doma. This must be the reason why she nestled in Kegareta. I could not blame her. She must have found, rather sensed, Elier Doma sealed here without knowing what it was at first. She single handedly took down the kingdom with all the power she had and successfully took over the throne.

Thus, uncovering that the malevolent force of etheria and uncovering the kingdom's own treasure.

139 years ago, a man of great power tried to harness the power of a demon dragon. Seeing the great destruction that his desire has brought, he decided to seal of the beast in the barren land so that no one would fall into the same temptation he did.

Kegareta, the Land of the Tainted.

Considering that Kegareta and Junsuina are closely parallel to each other, there is a gap between the two kingdoms. The Hyavmar Mountain Range that was dominated by the Tribe of Hyav.

Hypothetically, the two legends from two kingdom might be connected by the lore in Hyavmar. There isn't a single kingdom with no lore nowadays. The two legends are so similar and the only difference is the gender of those who sealed it. It must be connected somehow by anything.

The answer to the mystery of our magic.

The magic strong enough to manipulate even dragons.

"Ioda!" I called out. A few moments later, three knocks came from my door as I allowed her to enter.

"My lady, what can I do for you?"

"Arrange a rendezvous for me and General Vangalourde at the Pavilion. I will meet him in an hour." I ordered. She looked at me with a confused look and I shot her with a squinting glare.

"Do you have a problem with my order, Ioda?" I asked and she apologized for her incredulity. It is midnight and he might be asleep but I cannot wait.