~| Chiriko and Hachiko: Confrontation |~

Chiriko's POV

I don't know what got into me but I brought my gown along with my battle outfit. I felt like it'll be of some use. Weird of me I thought but I brought it anyways.

"Chiriko." I heard from behind. I know that voice. I'm not mistaken I'm sure of it.

"Hachiko." I turned to her in my serious mode. Amidst her austere look I could feel something from her.

Longing, Pain, Desire, I can't put a finger on it. I really want to hug her right now. It's been years since I've last did.

"It's time I finish you off, Chiriko. You'll be a big hindrance to me." Hachiko said as she lunges at me with her Hell's Dragon Manipulation Magic.

I tried my best to counter all of them but that'll be impossible.

Both of us are injured.

"Heaven's Dragonic Palm Drive!"

"Hell's Dragonic Claw!"

"Heaven's Destructive Amphere Blast!"

"Hell's Dragonic Pyroclastic Rain!"

"Heaven Dragonic Roar!"

"Hell's Dragonic Roar!"

"Heaven's First Dragonic Judgement: Seismic Tunnel!"

"Hell's Tenth Dragonic Decree: 180 Degrees Dragon  Kick!"

I can't counter anymore, and she's not looking good either. We were exhausted, tired, and drained. Neither of us has the energy to fight.

"Hachiko, this is isn't you!  Tell me what's wrong!" I tried to convince her because it really pains me to see her like this. She had dark powers alright but she isn't evil.

"You're still naive and idiotic! I did this of my own will!" She said and my guard was lowered at that time, and I earned a kick which made her lost her balance and stumble also.

We're both on our knees right now, I wouldn't be surprised if one of us falls.

And bringing me back to reality was hearing Hachiko falls to the ground with a thud.

I rushed to aid her. and she didn't even resisted.

"Chiriko.... I'm glad you never..... hated me." She said in pauses.

"Hachiko you big dope! I knew something was wrong. Being heroic doesn't suit you, so spill it! What's gotten into you?" I asked her with tears of joy. I'm glad that the rumors of her being purely evil isn't true afterall.

"Chiriko, I'm cold." After she said that, I hardened my hand and let some wrm light surge in it and touched her in her chest.

Hachiko's POV

This is it. I felt her hand hardened as warm light emanated from it. I just have to plunge it myself into my heart and then, this will all be over.

For that warm light is surely purification...

The finest one, for it came from my sister. My twin. My other self and half.

Here I go!

I was about to plunge it when my dark and enhanced aura stopped me. Violent thoughts surged through my mind and the power inside me is increasing rapidly.

I stopped midway and broke us apart.

I started laughing like a derranged and posessed woman.

What the hell was I thinking?! Getting purified? That'll kill me! I suddenly thought.

I will beat this sorry chicken with my new enhanced and unfathomable power no one could stop!

"Hachiko?" I glared at her with my red eyes glowing with overflowing power. This must be Elier Doma's doing. I am certainly loving this!

Oh, I forgot to mention I blasted her with my glare.

"You're really an idiot Chiriko. You fell for it. I feel sorry for Junsuina for having someone like you as a queen! Hahahahahahahahaha!"

"Hachiko, listen to me." She said with a firm tone. I never knew that Chiriko has this side.

I know that we've always been together but she was always gentle. She can manipulate people to do anything for her without using any firm tone.

I was surprised but that didn't lowered my guard. Guess being a queen did change her a bit.

"Why would I listen to you? I am... I am.."

"I don't care who you are. You're Hachiko and Hachiko alone. Have you gotten weak? Fight it!" She said more firmly.

"THERE"S NOTHING TO FIGHT IDIOTIC HUMAN. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Chiriko's POV

"Ha-hachiko?" Her voice changed. It was like of a..

Demon.

"Witness my unfathomable power Chiriko!" She starting to charge again. In this case, I have to use my specialty.

"Heaven's Divine Dragon Transformation: Emitasu!"

This power enables me to transform and merge with any dragon of the light. Right now, I needed Emitasu's help.

"It's not only you who have gained power. Set my sister free!"