Scarlet and Knightwalker

Chiriko's POV

"Let justice be done till the sky falls."

I swung the sword with all the force I could muster.

Vangalourde raised up his gaze, his eyes wide with shock. A few strand of his hair falls onto his nose.

"Your-your majesty." He stammered. I placed the sword on his hands. I breathed a sigh and turned back on him.

"Your judgement has been dealt with. Your candor is appreciated. Get some rest and we will leave for Hyavmar Range in the morning. Oh and, don't wear royal clothes. Bring ones that commoners use." I told him and walked away. He was frozen to the spot. I might have been to much.

I was only planning to playfully scare him but it seemed like I scared him to the core.

I went to my bedroom and started packing up for tomorrow. I was glad enough that Hachiko detests wearing gowns and would avoid it if she had the chance. She has a nice wardrobe. Then I found her chest of other clothes. It contains all the types of dresses a commoner in Junsuina wears. There was also the only wig we both have. I giggled at all the times we snuck out of the castle to experience life as "Scarlet and Knightwalker". We had the idea of names from the first play we watched at the public theatre. We liked the name "Erza" so much that we both took it and just changed our last names into our favorite characters from the play.

"I hope you don't mind Hachiko-chan." I playfully muttered as I look through her clothes. I finally flinched when I saw a black leather duvet I gave her. I made it myself, I never would have thought she kept it along since I thought she detested me and left.

I closed my eyes and breathed.

You can't get emotional every single time Chiriko.

I resumed to packing and emptied out the satchel I've been filling in with gowns.  Silly me. If I want to get the trust of the Hyav people, I would have to be one of them. I replaced the contents with two extra dresses, feminine under garments, two black leggings, a fur duvet, and a couple of extra berets other than the one I will wear tomorrow. Bringing a wig would be a hassle so I'll just stick in my hair in the beret to hide my hair color.

It would be nice to play as Erza Scarlet again.

I should take my rest. Given that I can still concentrate with Eden and heal myself, there is high possibility that Lullaby will work.

"Light Manipulation: Lullaby Sphere Mist!"

I can hear the melodies of  Hyavdral that can make any mortal fall into a deep sleep. I was thankful enough that I learned fuse with dragons. Hyavdral is a sacred dragon protected by the tribe people of Hyavmar. I feel honored that the dragon found a friend in me and agrees to willfully submit in times of need.

Thus, I could use its power to where it is needed.