~| Hachiko's Final Wishes and Ioda's Loyalty|~

Hachiko's POV

"Ioda, I don't have much time. You know that a part of Elier Doma is already in me right?"  I asked her.

"Yes my queen. What now, your highness?"

"Me and my magic forte enhances that power every minute. It'll come to the point that no one will be able to stop me when Elier Doma has fully merged. I don't want to take lives, but defeating me will need the sacrifice of many. I don't want that,"

"My queen lady, have you had a change of heart?"

"I've always been like this Ioda. The truth was, I'm orginally from Junsuina."

"I...I didn't know milady." Ioda said stuttering and shocked of what I said. Yes, I deceived my daroyans into thinking I'm the queen of the damned Kegareta, that I'm purely evil. Hence, I've always treated them with austerity.

" I have no time to explain Ioda. I'm running out of time. I need you to lure Queen Chiriko to the summit of Mt. Kojima. My fate should be sealed there."

"My queen, don't tell me....In order for Elier Doma's cells in you to stop multiplying, you want Queen Chiriko to-"

"Your suspections are correct Ioda. Never speak of this to Masafumi and Masashi." I cut her off.

"Queen Hachiko, with all due respect to your queenship, I think this is downright prepostorous! There must be some other way! You all know well that there's a big chance that you will totally be-"

"Purified. I know that very well, Ioda. What kind of moron do you take me for?" I cut her off and deepened my voice.

"I do not want to imply a negative remark for that, I'm just... This might be breaking our rules and ethics but... I'm worried for you Queen Hachiko!" After blurting that out she formed an "x" with her arms, preparing for an attack.

I pretended to form a blast but I let it go and made my forehead land on her forehead. I also patted her.

"Thank you, Ioda. I have no more time pretending to be evil. Maybe it's time to show you what I really am."

Ioda didn't reply, she was still in a state of shock. Well, I expected it because I always blast them away when they develop mercy or any other good things.

I was thankful enough that it even flared the warmth of their inner goodness since it doesn't always happen.

"I suspect that General Yatsudoji already knew of this, my lady?" She said and I turned my back away from her and buried my hands into my chest.

"I know." My voiced cracked and tears flowed out like a broken string of pearls.

I loved Yatsudoji. He may not know, but I don't care. I don't want to put him in any danger. It's because of me that he got into this. If it weren't for that strong will that I saw in his eyes when we first met that he'd do anything for me.

My love for him developed. I don't even want my love to be reciprocated, seeing him is enough fo me. Seeing him happy and still safe are one of my prayers.

My beloved Yatsudoji.

"Ioda, I'll give you a special ability. I trust you and I maybe kind but I know when someone betrays me. I'm not that considerate. I hope you won't betray my trust."

"That mere thought disgusts me my queen. I shall pledge my life and provide you the right to finish me off the moment I betray you no matter what reason."

"Excellent." I muttered.

I formed a portion of my powers and gave her the ability to turn into a human and a human only at will.

"Deploy, Ioda. Hurry!" 

And with that Ioda left. Good luch my friend.

Ioda's POV

Many thoughts are playing in my mind as I continue the mission I've received from Queen Hachiko.  First of all, since I'm a human now....
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Where in incarnations will I get clothes?!

All I have is my torn up cape when I'm still a stark naked daroyan!

Jokes aside I just transformed into a daroyan and flew all the way into Junsuina. Getting clothes in a daroyan form is already hard.

But it's harder when you're a naked woman.

I needed to ransack a house just to get something appropriate to wear. My apologies to whoever that house belonged. I put the clothes on and went into the castle.

I actually felt giddy that I was wearing a gown. Of course I had to pick clothes which will make me look like I'm a person of high status.

I infiltrated the castle, until I met Queen Chiriko whose mind was drifted as she looked at a painting of herself.

Wait....

A dark violet dress, then that painting must be Queen Hachiko. I guess Queen Chiriko also missed her twin.

"Queen Chiriko." I said kneeling down.

"And who might you be? How did you get here?" She asked. I felt her guard going up and you could definitely feel her magic power's aura although it's invisible.

"I'm Ioda, dutchess of Kegareta and royal adviser of Queen Hachiko. I have something urgent to tell you milady." I can't believe I'm inventing all of these. I sighed at my act.

Her expressioned softened, worried filled her eyes, and her aura changed into a calm one.

"What happened to her?" She urgently asked and she's obviously restraining herself to retain her poise as a queen.

"Queen Chiriko, she's in danger. She won't listen to us. She's been acting strange lately and she's just too strong for us to restrain her. She wants to see you at the summit of Mt. Kojima."

Now she's serious. She may be contemplating wether this is a trap or not. Guess I could tell her what I truly feel.

I dropped on my feet, my face facing the ground.

"Queen Chiriko, I beg of you. Save her from the darkness. She was a dictator but she was kind to those who need it. Her son, her general, all the creatures she created needed her, Queen Chiriko! So please...." Tears formed in my eyes and I let them flow.

"Save her. You're the only one we can turn to now." I said with tears still flowing in my eyes.

I meant everything I said, these are not fake tears.

They're tears for a friend.

"I shall go by dawn." She turned around and walked away.

"Dutchess Ioda, you can stay here for a while if you like. I'll have the chambermaids fix you a room." She looked back,

"No thanks milady. I should go back to Kegareta and check the things needed to be taken care of. I just came here....to let you know."

I left afterwards and decided to spy on Junsuina's gates. I want to make sure that she'll come.