~| Twin Dragon Manipulators' Clash and Result! |~

Hachiko's POV

"This is impossible! But we're only manipulators!" I was downright stunned to see Chiriko transformed into a dragon. Not a single wizard was able to perform that! Not even me.

"Hachiko, you're confused. I didn't transformed."

I remained silent.

"I simply manipulated my powers and merged with a dragon's spirit. Such is the power of the heavens! Me and Emitasu became one and with our powers, we will bring you back!"

"Silence you! Even with your Emitasu and you combined, it'll be rendered useless against me! I can't wait to see your face in agony, despair, and fret. Hahahahahahahahahaha!"

Chiriko's POV

We started to clash with one another. The darkness of aura, it's not hers. I can feel it. Her aura changed, her powers too.

What in the world is happening here? And where did she get such malicious powers?

These dark powers Hachiko is using are so impure and malicious it's the first time I felt one. This is one is way worse than Masahina's.

We have to be serious.

"Emitasu." I communicated with Emitasu through telekinesis.

"My lady, I shall do my best to aid you." Emitasu said.

"Thank you. Is there a way to purifiy that malicious energy inside my twin?"

"Be careful Queen Chiriko, I am familiar of this power. This is Elier Doma's."

"Elier Doma? The source of all evil?! But why would Hachiko..."

"They're compatible Queen Chiriko. You know that the both of you subconciously enhances your forte of magic. You're enhancing mine without effort because I'm light, my lady. Queen Hachiko's the same with Elier Doma. This kind of devil should be purified for good for me your highness."

"Emitasu! We can't! If we purified her completely, she'll...she'll"

"Forgive me for my insensitiveness my queen. I am ready for punishment."

"Chiriko!" I woke up from our daze and felt a hard punch landing on my gut. Me and Emitasu may be on our dragon form but it still hurts like damn.

We have no choice but to fight.

Every hit that was dealt by one another was really painful.

Every blast, attack, spell, and move were draining of stamina.

Our match continued for hours and hours. None of us willing to give up on what we believe in. I figured out that battling her normally would pointless since her power is growing. It would be good if mine has unlimited like hers but that's not that case.

I have my limitations, it takes a large amount of magic power to transform and merge.

It's already taking it's toll on me.

I have to think fast.  I can't resort to total purrification, I don't want to kill Hachiko.

But how?!

I had a sudden flashback of my wedding day. It was sudden that I thought that these are the flashbacks we have before going to our next life.

But no, it gave me an idea.

In weddings, both the bride and groom uses a Spiritual Bind, which bonds them together. This actually saved many lives.

"Emitasu, please lend me more power."

"As you wish my lady."

My magic power rosed up sharply as I perform the spell of Spiritual Bind. I let Emitasu to take over the body we merged in while I prepare. I can't be distracted or this will fail.

It took me a while and I asked Emitasu to charge since he's controlling us.

I will save you Hachiko!

"Spiritual Bind: Etched Souls!"

As I forcefully insert this into her, I heard her painful cry of agony. After I made sure of the bind, I transformed into my human form but with Emitasu still merged with me.

"Emitasu, it's time to purify."

"I shall do my best milady."

"Tenth Heaven's Dragonic Judgement:  Divine Liberation!"

No one had escaped this purrification yet. It is also one of my ace cards to fight without violence and without harming the the real soul inhabiting a human's body.

I can see the dark aura being sucked out of her. Just a little bit more...

Almost there...

Come on Hachiko! You can make it!

The purity of the light blinded us all and broke into a small explosion. We were thrown off not to far from one another and I heard the cry of the dark entity as it fades into the nothingness.

"I'm so sorry milady, but this is as far as I can go. Goodbye." Emitasu bid before he completely unmerged with me.

I'm not really surprised that he could unmerge if he wanted to at this point. My magic power is running low and I don't have the capacity to keep him merged with me for the last few hours.

I guess he stayed with me because it was his own will.

"You have served me well, dear friend. Goodbye."

I immediately ran to Hachiko whose life was still in peril because of the purrification. She was getting pale and I knew I had to do something.

I'll put all of what I have in this.

Concentrating all of my magic into my left hand I performed the spell of Spiritual Healing. Her physical injuries are bad but her spiritual condition is way worse.

"Cold..cold...." She muttered. I hardened my hand to let the warm light envelope it and touched her chest with it. I'm sure that this'll warm her up.

After her condition stables, I'm taking her back with me to Junsuina.

.

.

.

.

All was going well but then I was surprised when she suddenly grabbed the hand I hardened to warm her and plunged it into her chest.

It was so fast that I was stunned at that moment.

Since my hands were hardened, it was enough to pierce her ribcage and right through her chest. My eyes widened and tears formed in my eyes.

I immediately grabbed back my bloody hand which was stained by my sister's blood.

"Why?! Hachiko you idiot!" I said while tryiing my best to heal her. Her condition went from grave to the gravest. Even though her death is inevitable, I still tried my all to heal her. To save her.

"I love you Chiriko. You'll...understand after...this." She said in pauses.

"Hang in there! Don't give in! I love you too!" I retorted back.

More tears flowed out when I saw the glimmer in her eyes vanished and closed, her lips forming a tiny smile, and her hand slowly fell to her side.

"HACHIKO!" 
.

.

.

.

.