~ | Character Introductions | ~

Character Descriptions!
                                                                (MAIN)

Chiriko Junsuina-Daoma as Erza Scarlet

Erza  here will be represented as Chiriko Junsuina-Daoma. 35 years of age. She's formerly the princess of the kingdom of Junsuina and it's queen now.. She's the twin of Princess Hachiko. Her forte of magic is Heaven's Dragon Manipulation Magic but she could also use Hell's Dragon Manipulation Magic which she inherited from her parents. She's currently married to Masahina Daoma, the former prince of Kegareta and has a son named Kibuha Junsuina.

Hachiko Junsuina-Kegareta as Erza Scarlet

Another Erza here will be represented as Hachiko Junsuina. 35 years of age. She's formerly the princess of the kingdom of Junsuina but now the queen of Kegareta. She's the twin of Queen Chiriko. Her forte of magic is Hell's Dragon Manipulation Magic but could also use Heaven's Manipulation Magic which she inherited from her parents. She has an adopted son name Masashi Junsuina, of which she gave him her real last name name. She wasn't given the chance to get married to Yatsudoji Vangalourde, but she changed her last name from Junsuina to Kegareta as a sign that she dominated it.

Kibuha Junsuina (Original Character)

He's the prince of Junsuina and the son of Chiriko and Masahina.   17 years of age.

Masashi Junsuina (Orginal Character)

He's the prince of Kegareta whom Queen Hachiko adopted when he was still 13 years old when his parents died.  He's currently 17 years of age.

Masahina Daoma as Jellal Fernandez

Formerly the prince of Kegareta and whom Queen Chiriko saved from the clutches of damnation and became her husband. He's now King Masahina of Junsuina when he married Queen Chiriko and their love bore fruit when Kibuha was born. 36 years of age.

Yatsudoji Vangalourde as Gray Fullbuster

The human second in command of the kingdom of Kegareta. His character played a very essential part in both Queen Chiriko and Queen Hachiko and his devotion and loyalty will always remain into Kegareta. Confused of why he'll be of use to Queen Chiriko?

Nah, that's a spoiler :P !

Daroyans (Original Characters)

Daroyans are Queen Hachiko's servant creatures that she created instead of using humans which will be come in handy to Queen Chiriko at some point of the story.

______ = = Secondary characters will be descripted in the story = = ______

FUN FACTS!

- King Akida and Queen Megumi are actually the female version of Gray and Natsu ship.  Dragon's Magic plus  Manipulation/Molding Magic when merged can be Dragon Manipulation Magic. Gray's the dark side and Natsu's the light and that's why their offspring can use Heaven and Hell's Dragon Manipulation magic. Crazy imagimation I know. XD

- Queen Hachiko and Queen Chiriko can manipulate both light and darkness but has a cost. Both magic types of magic are too powerful to wield so the both of them needed a magic forte and could suffer deep consequences when using the opposite magic.

- When Queen Chiriko last tried using Hell's Dragon Manipulation Magic, she was unbale to sleep straight  for a week  and developed blood clots on the lungs. Since then her parents,  King Akida and Queen Megumi forbade her to use that magic.

-When Queen Hachiko last tried using Heaven's Dragon Manipulation Magic and slept, she slipped into a week long comatose and menstruated heavily during the comatose which led to severe anemia, Of course, her parents didn't took that lightly and prevented her from using it.

- Prince Masashi pledged wholeheartedly to follow his new mother's (Queen Hachiko's) orders and he'll remain faithfull and loyal to her as long as he lives. Very sweet indeed. He's also a certified Dandere.

- Prince Kibuha is mainly a Kuudere and a mild Yandere. He doesn't kill but he makes sure  the criminals get the punishment they deserve.Originally named "Kioshi" but I  changed it to Kibuha to make him look serious of some sort.

- King Masahina was a sadistic freak until he battled and lost to Queen Chiriko whom he described as an "Angelic Devil".

- Queen Hachiko decided to adopt a young boy named Kurima and changed his name to Masashi meaning "splendid". She did it because when she was young, she wanted her first son to be named "Masashi" but sadly, she knew it wouldn't be fulfilled.