~| Sudden Turn and "Chiriko's" Death to Junsuina |~

Chiriko's POV

I carried Hachiko by the river nearby and cleansed her from her injuries. I was lucky enough  to bring my gown. Since her gown was soiled with blood, I decided to wash it first and let Hachiko have my gown.

I summoned Opheria, the heaven's dragon of transofrmation to transform into a villager that should carry Hachiko back to Junsuina as me. It's better for them to know that it ws me who died. No one will suspect.

It might be weird by I will return to the kingdom of Kegareta to be its new ruler. I shall become one with the darkness.

Hachiko's letter enlighened me of what's really happening. How can I be so naive to not even feel it?

I waited for Hachiko's gown which I washed to be dried and wore it to go to Kegareta.

I should train Hell's Dragon Manipulation Magic again I guess.

Masahina's POV

I was arranging the kingdom's paperworks, Kibuha suddenly opened the room's door which startled me.

My son was panting hard, beads of sweat rolled over his handsome face, and tears emerged from his bloodshot eyes. I quickly approached him to calm him down.

"Son, what in the world happen to you? Why are you crying?"

"Father! Mother...mother!" He can't seem to say it but I knew what he was trying to imply.

Veins popped out from my neck and my knuckles whitened as I clenched my fist. Anger, confusion, despair, sadness, hopelessness, these emotioned was like a vortex swirling in my mind.

It can't be! But how come I didn't sensed it?!

She couldn't have...

I quickly ran to the castle's medical care unit. Hoping she's be just fine and stable and maybe my son was just overreacting.

But he wasn't.

My knees gave way as I saw Chiriko's lifeless shell laying in the bed. She was wearing her gown and her face was drained of tan. It may look like she's sleeping but she's not. She was pale as an eggshell.

'CHIRKO!!" I ran to hug her.

She was cold already, she's dead.

It took three hours before I calmed down after just what happened. I asked the servants to dress in her most beautiful gown and the blacksmiths to forge the most valuable casket for my most beloved.

The death of my wife isn't by accident, it's obvious enough that Queen Hachiko killed my  Chiriko.

This is war.

"Father." My son apprached me with formality.

"What is it son?" I asked.

"Queen Hachiko had killed my mother, the queen of Junsuina. As the general of the 1st Offense Battlion, I'd personally suggest that we should wage war with Kegareta." His eyes were serious and I can sense deep hatred emanating from here. I can't blame him.

He was suffering and so was I. We're all suffering deeply.

I hugged hm so I could atleast take off some of the pain.

"I know this is all rough for us, but I want you my son, General Kibuha to train all men in our kingdom that is fit enough to train for war."

"I shall do what you wiish father. Sir!" He saluted and walked off.

I will avenge you Chiriko.

Chiriko's POV

I decided to train for a few months before going to Kegareta. I don't want to come there as a novice of dark magic.