~ | Chiriko | ~

Chiriko's POV

"Mother, let's train." I heard as Kibuha approaches. This is really beginning to bug me. Everytime my son sees me, all he has to say is to train and train.

And he used to say "I love you" always.  Sheesh, children grows up so fast. How I wish that he'd just be a baby forever.

"Go train with your father. Bet you he's in the garden waiting for someone to train too." I replied while pouting.

"I love you, mother. I really really do." He said while handing me out a Gardenia flower.

"Fine, let's go." He got me good there.

"Alright! Witness my stronger magic dear mother!" Kibuha said as he adjusts his glasses and posed as if he's reading a poem.  My son uses Nirvana Manipulation Magic, a mixture of light and darkness molded into one.

As we were walking the hallways of the castle, Kibuha broke the silence between us and spoke.

"Mother, why did auntie betrayed Junsuina? I can't really understand it up to now. She was always nice, loyal, and faithful to the kingdom. What could have pushed her?" 

Hachiko did leave Junsuina to domain Kegareta. Weirdly, she drove away all its citizens for some unknown reason. I don't see her purpose, everything about her leaving is vague. She left a note saying she hated me and this kingdom, saying it was all me and that she's nothing.

That's just downright imposible. We both loved each other and we were fairly equal. Everyone loved us and we loved just as much.

Why? Why Hachiko?

She couldn't' be posessed. She manipulates darkness itself.

Is she somehow blackmailed into doing something but doesn't tell us?

No, no. We've been together since we could see and she would always tell me everything. We tell each other of all the impending to either one of us and both of us and especially the kingdom.

"Uhm mother? Are you alright? I'm sorry for bringing this up." Kibuha apologized.

"Oh, I was just spacing out. Whatever her reason is, we can't judge her. I don't want you to hate your auntie, son. She must have a good reason."

"I hope so too, mother."

We entered the training room and found Masahina there. He smirked at me. The nerve of this dimwit!

I entered into my battle gear and we sparred. He's still got it.

"Hoho, not too shabby sadistic freaky idiot.." I said to him.

"I can't say the same to you masochistic naive woman!" He retorted.

"What the hell did you say? Huh?!"  I said as we broke off and started building up magic.

"Masochistic naive woman, got a problem?" He said while storing himself.

"Ahhh..ano....mother? father? Should we train now?"  Kibuha asked as he started sweating beads.

"Stay out of this Kibuha. This moronic father of yours needs some saving from stupidity."

"I agree with staying out Kibuha, but it's your mother whose got it loose."

We lunged at each other, neglecting the cries of plea from Kibuha. This matter needed to be settled. I expanded my power more and more. Masahina's eyes are getting wider.

He suddenly hid behind Kibuha. Oh no, I don't have much time to supress all of the magic I've built in!

I ran to the window pane, hoping to catch ATLEAST Kibuha from flying.

"Kibuhaaaa!!!" I shouted, with matching teary eyes.

"Why pull me into this faaaatheeeer!?" I heard Kibuha said.

"Angelic Deeeeevii!!!"  I heard Masahina spouted out as he flies away.

I waited for them to return to the room but I ended up tending to the injury they had from my punch. Sheesh those two!

"This is all your fault, father. I thought you were stronger that mother!" Kibuha complained.

"Yes, but I forgot to tell you the she is the STRONGEST"  Masahina finally admitted.

"Ha..ha..ha...ha!" I laughed triumphantly.

My first laugh was to annoy Masahina. I laughed again and became suddenly saddened. I laughed at the siliness me and Hachiko used to share and well...

I was saddened.

A lot to be honest.