My One-Shot

A/N If I don't get any requests in, I might do a random one-shot of myself. So yeah! Enjoy! ;)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Elizabeth's POV

I walk down the sidewalk, tears streaming down my face. Long story short, my boyfriend had cheated! I had walked into his house, and there he was with some blond girl with a fake life! I plug my headphones into my phone and turn "Eclipse" on, because it always had helped me before. I couldn't see very well, due to my tears, so I end up slamming into someone. I fall and land on the sidewalk. "Ow..." I mumble. "Are you OK?!" Asks the boy. I blink a few times, trying to clear my vision. Once my vision clears, I look up and see a boy around my age, looking at me. He holds out his hand and helps me up. "Thanks..." I say. He smiles, then says, "Hey, what's wrong?" I recognize that voice, but from where...? "Just that my boyfriend cheated! And I wasn't paying attention, I was listening to "Eclipse" by Jason Parks aka MinecraftUniverse." I say. He smiles. "Well, my name is Jason as well! Haha!" He says. Then it clicks... "Wait... YOU'RE MinecraftUniverse?!" I almost shout, but luckily I don't. He chuckles and says, "I thought you might remember me once you heard my name."

Jason's POV

Man, she is so cute! I wonder if she would want to hang out with me though... "So, want to grab something to eat?" I ask, hoping that she'll say yes. "Sure!" She says. "So, where do you want to go?" I ask. "Anywhere's fine with me." She says with a small smile. "Prizza?" I ask. She giggles. "Of course, Jason. Prizza is good with me!" I lead her to my car, since she didn't have one with her.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

MAGICAL TIME SKIP OF STARS AND PLANETS!!!!!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

(Still) Jason's POV

Once we get to the prizza place, we walk in and order a prizza. "So, I never caught your name!" I say. "Elizabeth." She says. "I smile and say, "That's a beautiful name. It fits you perfectly." I wink. She blushes and smiles shyly.

Elizabeth's POV

Once we finish eating, Jason takes me home. I am about to get out of the car, when Jason says, "Wait!" I turn in the seat, and when I do, Jason puts his arms around my waist and crashes his lips against mine. I swear, fireworks were going off everywhere! I gently kiss back, a little bit shy, but also to let Jason know that I'm not going to reject him. He pulls back after a second. "Elizabeth, will you do the honor of being the one and only true star in my universe?" He asks. I am glad I don't faint easily, or I would have right then. "Y-yes!" I squeak.

Jason's POV

"Wait!" I exclaim, before she can get out of the car. She turns to face me and I quickly put my arms around her waist, and lean in. As soon as our lips touched, I could feel fireworks EVERYWHERE!!!!! After a second, she kisses back. I can tell she's being shy, but I'm extremely glad she didn't reject me. I pull back after a second.

"Elizabeth, will you do the honor of being the one and only true star in my universe?" I ask.

"Yes!"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Well... There's the first one! Man, it is NOT as easy as it looks! But oh well! XD So yeah, feel free to comment below and stuff! Bye!

~SkybrineGirl