SkyDoesMinecraftxSkyshines

JadeAndSkyshines

Big, blue eyes, one eye covered by bright red hair. Yellow and orange shoulderless striped shirt. Blue jeans and always goes barefoot.

All my wolves have disappeared except for my most faithful wolves, Lily, Leader, and their pup, Jr. I'm bieng chased by something or someone, but I don't know what or who.

I don't care, it doesn't matter to me.

I originally had 27 wolves, and a horse named Dollar

Sky's POV (skyshines. I will call SkyDoesMinecraft by his real name, Adam)

As I run through the mine, trying to lose track of whoever it is chasing me. My wolves, Lily, Leader, and their pup, Jr., following me. I notice something interesting. A torch. I walk towards it and notice that there are more! Eventually, they lead to a room full of gold! "What the nether?" I silently swear in Minecraftian. "Hello?" A voice says as a dark figure ,with a glowing purple amulet, walks out of the shadows wielding a golden sword. "Uh... Hi?" I say cautiously. He smiles a little and says, "No need to be afraid... As long as you're not on the squids' side..." I look at him confused. "First of all: Who are you? Second of all: What is up with all this go-" he clamps a hand over my mouth. "It's not... That... It's budder!" I could swear I saw glowing eyes when his dark sunglasses moved a little.

Adam's POV

'She must NOT find out that I am a brine!' I think to myself. I notice that she looks frightened. "What's wrong?" I ask. "Someone is chasing me!" She says frantically. "Who?" I ask. "I don't know, but whoever it is has long brown fur and a suit. "Fluffy!" I shout. No reply. "JEROME!!!! GET OVER HERE ON THE DOUBLE!!!!! (Sorry, I had to just use that army term...) "What do you want, Sky?" He says. "Eh...? Sky? That's your name?" She asks. "Not exactly... It's my code name." I reply, just as a bacca runs over to me. "Why were you chasing this girl?" I ask. "Eh... I thought she was an enemy...?" He replies. "Well, She's not!"

~Time skip until everyone is done talking and Fluffy is gone~

Sky's POV

"Hey... Um... What IS your real name?" I ask. "It's... Adam." Sky replies. "Ok! Well, I better call you that, because of my name being Sky!" I laugh. "Nice!" He laughs. Suddenly, a zombie knocks Adam down. "Adam!" I say, and order my wolves to kill it. They do. "Are you ok?!" I ask him. "Yep! I'm perfectly fine!" He smiles. He stands up, but in the process, his sunglasses fall off, showing two glowing budder eyes. "Eh...?" I start. "You're going to run in fright, aren't you?" He asks sadly. He hangs his head. "No! Of course not!" I reply. He lightens up a little and smiles. "Thank you..." He whispers. He stares into my eyes, and mine get locked into the soft glow. He starts to lean towards me, closing his eyes. And before I know it, he's kissing me.

Adam's POV

After a moment, she kisses back. It lasts about 15 seconds, then I pull back. Instead of budder, my eyes are a bright pink color. My eyes must change with my mood. But the interesting thing is, that when I was around my ex-girlfriend, my eyes never did that. "Your eyes...?" She says. "I don't know... Must be that they change with my mood." I say. "And your mood is...?" She starts. "L-love...?" I stutter. "Well..." She pauses, then kisses my again. This time, I'M the one that's shocked, but I wrap my arms around her waist, and she wraps hers around my neck. We both pull back.

"I love you, Sky..."

"I love you to, Skybrine!"

**********************************************************************************************************

There you go, Sky! :) Hope you enjoyed!

Bye!!

~HG