MinecraftUniverseXLiveForeverWolf

Name: Eliza

Appearance: http://www.polyvore.com/dark_beautiful/set?id=105484294

Situation: I'm being bullied

Wants To Be With: MinecraftUniverse

Other: none

.....................................................................................................................................................

Eliza's POV

"Eliza! Time to go go to school!" I hear my mom yell. "Ugh... COMING!!!!!" I shout back. I quickly get ready, brushing my red and black hair and putting on my clothes. "Another day, another mean word..." I mumble, walking out the door and heading towards school.

Once I get there, I see the popular kids... "This isn't good..." I mutter to myself. "Hey, Emo!" One of them shouts at me. "What...?" I keep my head down, knowing that if I look at them, they'll just give me a harder time.

Jason's POV

I quickly get ready for school, then put on my space suit, allowing me to be able to fly. I slip on my helmet so if my jetpack fails, I won't get my head or neck broken or anything. "I'm headin' to school!" I shout at my mom. "K! See you later! Do you have your helmet?" She replies. "Yep! I've already got it on!" I smile as I head to the door. "Bye!" I shout, then walk out the door. I push the button, turning on my space suit.

Once I get to school, all the others quickly dash out of my way as I land. When I land, I take off my suit and helmet, then hang them up in the area designated for my stuff.

Eliza's POV

"Meet us after school. Is that clear, Emo?" One of them say. "Y-yes..." I back away, knowing what would happen.

~After school~

I walk towards the back of the school, knowing if I didn't go, they'd make my like COMPLETE living nether! Once I see them, they look at me, smug looks on their faces. I gulp and walk over. "Well look who's here! The little Emo!" The popular girl snickers. She walks up and kicks me with her sharp, high-heel shoe. I cringe, the blood starting to appear where she hit. Next, she takes her sharp nails and slashes them across my face. I know it will heal, but it still hurts.

Jason's POV

I leave the school, and fly upwards. Again, everyone bails it out of the area. I fly around for a while, then notice the populars bullying a girl with red and black hair, so I fly down, landing on the ground carefully. "What do you think you're doing to her?" I step towards the populars.

Obviously, there was no need for me to worry that they could hurt me, I was wearing metal armor! "Back off, space man." One of the jocks growl. "Now why would I do that?" I smirk, even though no one could see through my helmet. "If you don't, we'll make you regret you tried to help her!" He replies, lifting his fist. "Be my guest to attack me. I have metal armor on!"

Eliza's POV

I looked at the space man. He had a blue space suit on with yellowish, orangeish, unbreakable glass that only he could see through. The others try to punch him, but when they do, they immediately retreat, shaking their hands.

"Owwww... I think we should bail it about now!" The girl says, doing the best she can to run off. "T-thanks..." I turn again to the space man. "No problem, but I think you need some help!" His voice kind of echoes, due to the fact that he's wearing a helmet that covers his whole face. "I'll be fine..." I lie. "Let me help you." He says. I look at where his face would be, well, is, I just can't see it. "Well, first of all, who are you?" I ask. "Jason... But most know me as TrueMU..." He says.

Jason's POV

I look directly at her, even though she can't tell. "My name's Eliza... Or according to the populars, it's Emo..." She mumbles the last part. Her blue-green eyes catch the light and shine... I do my best to look away, but apparently I end up zoning out. "Jason! TrueMU!!! EARTH TO JASON!!!!!" I hear, then someone taps on my helmet. "Huh? Wha-?" I shake my head, clearing my thoughts. "You ok? You just zoned out for five minutes!"

"WHAT???!!!" I shout on accident. "Um... Yeah..." She says quietly. "Sorry... It's just that it's not normal for me to zone out at all..." I say in a normal voice. "It's fine... Anyway... What do you look like behind your helmet?" She tilts her head. I look down. "You sure you want to know?" I mutter. "Of course!" She smiles. I take my helmet off, revealing my brown hair that is currently messy, and my gray-blue eyes.

Eliza's POV

I look at Jason, and immediately start blushing. He looks away, and says, "I know... Normal brown hair and gray-blue eyes..." His voice is filled with disappointment and sadness. "No... I think you look cute..." Then clasp my hand over my mouth. "S-sorry..." This time, I am the one to look away. I feel a metal-covered hand turn my head to face Jason. He is standing just inches away, and then leans down. 'Wha-? Y-you've gotta be kidding me!' I think.

Before I can react to anything, he's kissing me. I finally relize what's happening, and kiss back. After a moment, he pulls back, one hand still on my cheek, the other wrapped around me waist. "Thank you..." I mutter, leaning against him. "My space man..."

.....................................................................................................................................................

There you go! Hope you enjoyed! Anyway... Bye!

~HG