izzy25mmXSkyDoesMinecraft

Name: Mary

Appearance: Short brown curly hair, turquoise top, blue short shorts, brown belt, purple flipflops, brown eyes and turquoise sunglasses

Situation: Walking on the beach in LA with a friend

Crush: Sky

***************************************************************************************************************************

Mary's POV

"Hey, Mary! Want to go to the beach and take a walk?" My friend ahouted at me. "Sure!" I shout back. We both get ready and then head towards the beach. "Hey, dude, I heard that Sky and the team moved to LA!" Liz smiles. "Wait... Where in LA?" I ask. "I have no idea, but I think it's pretty close!" She starts jogging down the sidewalk to the beach. I follow. "That's awesome!" I say, catching up to her pretty fast, because she isn't jogging/running fast. "Wanna race?" She smirks. "Sure... Why not? But you're the one that comes from a place where you have a lot of running space! I've lived in LA!" I reply. "I come from the country in Ohio! OBVIOUSLY I had a lot of space!" She laughs.

She takes off running as do I. After a while, I see the beach and speed up, but Liz does the same. I notice she's leaning forwards slightly. Her way of running. After a moment, we reach the beach (Rhyme! Lol).

As we run along the beach, Liz suddenly stops. I looked at her quizzically until I ended up slamming into someone. "Ouch! What the nether?!" I exclaim. I looked up to see a man of about 20 years of age reaching down to help up.

I gratefully allow him to help me. Once I was standing, I recognized him. Dark - if not pitch black - shades, dark clothes, longish, brown hair, and an amethyst surrounded by butter/budder (I used the MC skin). "S-S-Sky?!" I say in shock. "That's me!" He smiles. I see Jason and Liz talking to each other.

"Well, you know who I am, so you are..." His voice trails off. "Mary!" I reply, smiling. "Nice name. I love it!" He smiles at me, and when he looks over his sunglasses slightly, I could swear he winked. "Looks like Liz, my friend from Ohio, and Jason are really getting along..." I laugh. "Yep!" Sky laughs as well.

~LATAH!!!!!~

"So, Mary, which of Team Crafted do you like best?" Ty asks me, while we are playing minecraft alone. "Please don't tell ANYONE, but I'd have to say Sky is my favorite..." I blush slightly. I look at him and he smirks as he looks at me past his hair, then flips his hair. "I wouldn't worry too much about that!" He says. "What do you mean?" I ask, tilting my head. "I mean that he's been talking about you since he cam back from the beach!" He replies, laughing slightly.

Sky's POV

"Huh?" I hear Mary say. "I mean he likes you!" Ty tells her. "WHAT???!!!" I scramble away, dropping my sunglasses on the way, tears running down the side of my face. He told her... Now she won't want to be my friend even! I lock my door once I get inside it.

After a while, I hear a knock at my door. "Who is it?" I ask, my voice soft. "It's me, Mary." She says. I don't open the door, afraid that she would be upset at me. After another moment, though, I hear the door open. "Wha-" before I could finish, I felt her kissing me. I was shocked, so I didn't think until she pulled away. This time, I thought, and pulled her into another kiss.

She melted into the kiss, and I pinned her down onto the bed. She didn't seem to mind though. (Warning- Slightly intense/whatever compared to my last ones) My tounge slid over her lower lip, and she allowed entrance. Our tounges battled for dominance, and I won. I searched her mouth, then allowed her to do the same to me. I pulled back and moved down to her neck and found her sweet spot, causing her to groan.

After a little bit, I let her loose and she curled up next to me. I placed the blanket over her and put my arm around her. "Sky, why is it that you like me and not someone else that would be more... Your level...?" She asks. "My level? You're plenty "my level"!" I reply. "And it's because... You're different than the others..."

"I love you... Adam..."

"I love you too, My Budder (or butter, whichever you prefer) Princess."