derpyhooves1xSSundee

Name:Destany

Appearance:Long brown hair with sparkling blue eyes and a small cut on her arm from scuicidal thoughts leading to cutting

Situaction:Coffee Shop drink spill...I always wanted to meet my prince charming that way

Want to be with: Ian/SSundee

Note- I'm really sorry if I mess up... I don't watch SSundee very much...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Destany's POV (my iPad corrected it to Destiny... Was that a typo, or is it Destany?)

I wake up in the morning. "Ugh..." I groan. I sit up and stretch a little bit. It was a cold winter day, and there was a thin layer of snow on the ground. But, nothing really mattered to me. I know I shouldn't, but I grab my razor. I place it against my skin and cut. Within a few minutes, I stop. I get dressed in a long-sleeved shirt, long blue jeans, and a heavy winter coat. I walk to the door and walk out.

Soon, I reach the store. I needed to pick up some food. I walk to the frozen food section, but finally decide on some soup. I pay for the food and walk out. I jump in my car then drive to the coffee shop. I walk in. "Ah! What may I do for you, Destany?" The cashier asks. I was familiar with her, because I came in here often. "Um... I'll take a hot chocolate! Thank you, Liz!" I smile. She returns the smile.

After I pay for the hot chocolate and start to walk away, I accedently slam into someone. My hot chocolate gets spilled on me, the floor, and the other person. I look up to see a cute boy around my age. "Are you ok?" He asks, helping me up. "Yeah, I'm fine... Sorry about that, I should've been watching where I was going..." I reply. "Meh... It's fine. Oh, the name's Ian!" He smiles. "Mine's Destany." I say. "Nice name!" He says. "Thanks..." I say, feeling my face heat a little. He smirks, only causing me to blush more. "What?" He asks. "I-I um..." I couldn't hardly talk even. He laughs, and smiles.

"Well, I think I owe you another hot chocolate after that... I was only paying attention to my YouTube." He says. "No, it's fine." I say. "But I want to!" He says, while making derpy eyes. "One, fine... I give up. Two, um... What the nether are you doing?" I reply. "I'm a derpy person! What do you expect from me?" He laughs. I just laugh and shake my head. He buys two hot chocolates, and walks over to an empty table, motioning for me to sit.

"So, you have YouTube, eh?" I ask. "Yeah, it's SSundee." He says. "I think I've heard of some people talking about someone like that..." I reply. "Maybe..." He shrugs. After I'm done, I throw my cup away, and on accident, my sleeve comes up, revealing the scars. Ian was right next to me, so he saw them. "Wha-? Why do you do this?" He asks, looking at my arm. "Depression..." I reply, looking away. "Don't do this, Destany..." He whispers, making me turn my head to look at him.

He stares at me for a few seconds, then leans in. I was shocked! Soon, I could feel him kissing me. I soon melt into the kiss. I see a flash of light, and hear a small evil laugh. Ian pulls away, and we both look towards where it came from. "ELIZABETH!!!!!" I shout. "TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, AND FACEBOOK!!!!!" She shouts back. "Ugh! I am going to kill you, Liz!" I sigh. "Love ya' too!" She smirks.

Ian is giving me a 'um... Okay?' Look. "Well, that's craziness for ya'!" I say. "I'd say!" He laughs. Ian smiles, and says, "Well, I got to go... But..." He hands me a small paper. I look at it to see a Skype and cell phone number written on it. "Thank you, Ian." I say.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Well, there ya' go, @derpyhooves1! :) Hope you enjoyed!

~HG