NutellaReeseXBajanCanadian

name: Sam

apperence: blonde hair with red tips, red shirt cut down to the elbow, black skinny jeans, black and red converse, and a black and red skull necklace

situation: we meet at minecon and start recording together then start dating

want to be with: BajanCanadian

__________________________________________________________________________

Sam's POV

My best friend, Elizabeth, is jumping up and down on my bed. "Get off of my bed, Liz!" I say. "Sorry, I'm just SOOOO EXCITED!!!!!" She squeals. "I thought you were the not-so-easily-excited type...?" I joke. "Oh! Shut up! You KNOW I can't wait to meet TC!!!! ESPECIALLY JASON!!!!!" She does a back flip off of my bed. "I know, I know! Yeash! You and your YouTube crush!" I say, pouncing on her. She squeaks and fails to dodge.

~TIME SKIP TO MINECON!!!!!~ (Sorry if I fail at this, I have no idea about this place!)

Once we get to MineCon, we look at the map the booth person gave us. "Hmmm... Machinima booth is right here... And we are about here, so LEZZGO!!!!!" She uses her famous line that she uses for the Heroes. She has a few other catch phrases that she uses.

Once we reach the booth, we notice a TON of TeamCrafted fans. "Oh look, there's Mitch!" She says, looking over at a very familiar person. THE BajanCanadian!! I walk over as casually as I can, and say, "Hi!" "Oh! Hello!" He says, smiling. "What's your name?" He finishes. Wait, THE Mitch. THE BajanCanadian asked me MY name?! "Um... It's Sam." I say. "Nice..." He says. "So, you a fan?" "Yeah... I mean, I like all of TC, but your my favorite." I reply. "Well, just a question. Do you have a YouTube account?" He asks. "Um... Yeah... It's NutellaReese..." "Cool! How would you like to do some videos with TC?" He questions. "A-are you serious?" I ask. "I am indeed!" He replies, smirking a little.

Mitch's POV

'Smooth move, Mitch...' I think to myself. "Of course!" She says. 'Yes! She said yes!' I think. "Alright! Here..." I quickly write my Skype on a piece of paper, and hand it to her, folded. "Don't lose that! I don't need a million fans trying to get me on Skype!" I say, chuckling a little.

~TIME SKIP... AGAIN!!!! (I know, I'm so evil, but LEZZGO!!!!!)~

When me and the rest of TC get back to the hotel, I walk to my room and check my Skype. 'SamLuvsNutella has friended you' I press accept, and call. "Hello?" Her sweet voice says over the headphones I had on. "Hey, Sam!" I reply. "Ready to be beaten at the Survival Deans (I think... Sorry, I don't watch Benja)?" I ask, jokingly. "Nope! You better be ready, Biggums!" She says, smirking. We turn on SG, and everyone spams the chat saying, "OMGness!!!!! IT'S BENJA!!!!!" "IN BENJA WE TRUST!!!!!" Said another.

~Yes, Time skip! Sowwy!~

3rd person

The SG came to the DB, Mitch killed everyone but Sam. Sam said, "Ready, Mitch?" He smirks, and replies, "I was born ready!" Within a few minutes, Mitch gets the 'You died' signal. "What?!" He exclaims. "Haha! VICTORY IS MINE!!!!!" Sam shouts. The two talk for a few minutes then, Mitch asks, "So, where are you staying?" "Hampton. Why?" "You're staying at the same hotel as me!" Mitch says. "Really?" She asks. "Yep! I'm in room 218!" He says. "Um... Room 215!" She replies. "Ok! Mind if I come over?" He asks. "Sure! I'll unlock the door, so walk on in!" She smiles.

Sam's POV

Once he comes over, he sits down on one of the chairs. We chat a while, play MC and stuff. Before he was about to leave, he turns, and says, "Um... Sam?" "Yeah?" I look up at him. "Well... Um... Willyougooutwithme?" He ask in one big rush. "Can you say it a little slower?" I ask. He sighs, then says, "Sam, will you go out with me?" My eyes widen. "OF COURSE!!!!!" I shout, and hug him.

He lowers his head to my eye level, and kisses me. And, sorry to say, the door was open, and Adam and Ty just so happened to walk by. "MY INNOCENCE!!!!!" Ty shouts, then we see a flash of light. "TWITTER!!!!!" Adam shouts. We glare at him. Mitch checks his phone, opening up twitter. And there on Adam's account, it showed the picture, and said, "Awww! The cute little love birds! Found 'em with their hotel door open! Lol! @BajanCanadian" Mitch sent a message back, "Shut up, Sky! :P You little loner! @SkyDoesMinecraf" "Hey! That hurts! (Lolnope!) @BajanCanadian".

After they finished talking, Mitch starts laughing, as do I. "Well, pick you up at 7?" He asks. "Sure!" I reply. "See ya' then, Baby Gurl!" He responds, and pecks my forehead, then walks out the door, back to his room. Best. MineCon. Ever!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Welp! There it is! Hope you enjoyed!

~HG