AshleyMarieeGamingxBiosoldier

Michael's POV

I slip on some dark sunglasses as I walk out of the forest. I have to wear them when around other people because they think I am evil if they see my blank eyes. Yes, I have white eyes, but no, I am not Herobrine! I walk towards The Budder City ruled by some dude named Sky... I don't know... As I get to the gates, I see two guards, both dressed in gold armor. "What is your business here?" One of them asks in a gruff voice. "Only to find a place to rest, sir." I reply. "Hmmm... What do you think, Cave?" Asks one. "I think we should let him in." The 'Cave' person says. They let me in and one says, "Look out, Seto's practicing his magic, don't bother him!" "Ok!" I say.

I walk a little ways, and I see someone in a space suit. Huh? "Hello! Who are you?" The space person asks. "I'm Michael!" I reply. "Nice to meet you! I am TrueMU... Well.. That's my code name... If you need anything, just call!" He flies off, using his jetpack. "Well... This is int-" I am cut off by someone running into me. "Ouch!" I hear a female voice say. "Oh my notch! Are you ok?!" I ask, helping her up. "Yeah... I'm fine!" She replies. She has red-brown (lol! Like me!) hair and blue-green eyes. She is wearing a gray, shoulderless shirt and jean shorts.

"So, you're new. What's your name?" She asks. "I'm Michael!" I reply. "Nice! I'm Ashley!" She responds. We talk for a while, and she invites me to stay at her place. "Thanks!" I say as she leads me to the room I would stay in. "No problem!" She smiles and leaves me to be at peace. I remove my sunglasses and look at myself in the mirror. 'Why do my eyes have to look like this? I have to hide and no-one would like me if they saw that I am Michaelbrine...' I thought.

Suddenly, there is a knock and the door swings open. I don't get my sunglasses on in time and she sees my eyes. "Wha-" she starts, her eyes wide. "I know... I better get going..." I say, hanging my head. I feel a grip on my shoulder. "Don't go! Stay! It doesn't matter if you have white eyes!" She says. I turn to her and say, "But my dark side..." I start, but she interrupts and says, "Everyone has a dark side! Take TrueMU for example! He wears the space suit to hide the fact that he's a wither boss hybrid. Ty aka Deadlox... I think Seto cast a spell over him to turn him into a normal human, not an Enderdragon hybrid... And Bodil40 is Bodil666. There's BloodVenom... I can't name all of them...!!"

"Are... Are you serious?" I ask. "Of course I am!" She smiles. She speaks into a tracker thing... And says, "Skybrine, TP to me immediately!" There is a little static, then another voice comes over the tracker. "Ok! Be there in just a sec!" A flash of light appears and a dark clothed figure with a purple amulet and dark sunglasses appears. "Hello... Who's this?" He asks. "I am Micheal... Brine..." I say. "Ah! Well! I am Skybrine!" He smiles in a friendly way and removes his sunglasses, relieving two glowing budder eyes. "Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one!" I smile.

~After talkin' for an hour or so...~

Sky TPs somewhere and me and Ashley are alone in the house. We walk outside into the night. I know mobs won't attack me or anyone that is with me. We walk to a beautiful, mystic meadow. After a moment, she turns to me, her eyes getting locked in my almost lifeless gaze, and mine in her gaze which full of life. After a moment, I lean towards her and she leans in as well. Soon enough, are lips crash together. A gentle breeze blows through, and we both lean back.

"Ashley?"

"Yeah?"

"Be mine?"

"YES!!!!!"

__________________________________________________________________________

Well, I hoped you liked it, Bio! :) One note, guys, PLEASE put your requests on the OC page! You can comment on any one-shot and tell me your opinion, and if ya' wanna give me hate, be my guest! I could care less! :P Anyway, so yeah! Bye! :)

~HG