Horseing_brotatoXRythian

Name: Luna

Appearance: http://www.polyvore.com/artimiss/set?id=105431223

Situation: stumbled across his house

Wanto to be with: Rythian (yogscast)

Other: Minecraft world. Zoey isn't there either.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Luna's POV

"Mom! I'm gonna go for a walk! K?" I shout to my mother. "Don't you have to do some work around the house?" She shouts back. "I finished like... Twenty minutes ago!" I reply. "Well... Ok then... Be careful! I heard that there is a terrorist on the loose!" She says back. "I will, I promise!" I smile and get myself ready. I grab my two daggers that I took with me everywhere. "Ok... Lets see here... What route should I take...?" I mutter to myself. I finally decide to take the desert route.

Rythian's POV

I put my mask/veil thing on, getting ready to go out for a walk. I grab my enchanted diamond sword as well. I walk out of my camp area, and look around. "No mobs, that's good... I've already got to watch out for other people. (A/N Hint!) I walk along a faint trail in the sand, but after a while decide to head back. Once I get back, I do some stuff around my home. I set my sword down and write some stuff in my notes.

I sense someone nearby, so I grab my sword, turning around. "Who's there?" I demand. "Um... L-Luna..." She stutters. I glare at her, my dark blue eyes flashing with anger and hate of the the world. "I-I'll jus-st b-be go-oing-g...!" She says, backing away. She shakily pulls daggers from two sheathes at both sides, then runs off.

Luna's POV

'It's him... The terrorist!' I think as I run. 'But he's so cu- STOP THINKING LIKE THAT, LUNA!!!!!' I shake my head, but hear footsteps not far behind me. I glance back, but in turn, I slam into a tree, causing me to fall. "Ack!" I yelp. I hear a low chuckle, and glance up to see him... "P-please don't-t k-kill m-me...!" I stutter.

He lifts his diamond sword that I know I have no chance against, so I just sheild my eyes, waiting for the pain... But... It never comes, instead, when I look again, he's set his sword down and is holding his hand out. I look up at his face and see that he doesn't have that evil look in his eyes, instead, his eyes had a softer, sad look. I reach up, and he helps me up. "Why didn't you kill me?" I ask, though most likely I would regret it. He just looks away and says, "I couldn't..." Softly.

Rythian's POV

I look away and reply softly, "I couldn't..." "Why? Wouldn't it make it easier for you to get rid of someone that has seen you...?" She tilts her head. I sigh and say, "You don't remember me, do you?" "No...?" She replies. "It's me, Rythian..." I remove my mask. She gasps and backs up a little. "B-but..." She starts. "You thought I was dead, didn't you?" I look at her. She just nods. "My parents were killed... That's why I have turned into who I am..." I can feel tears form.

She places her hand on my arm. "Rythian... I didn't know... Why didn't you come back and tell me...?" She looks me directly in my eyes, but I look away. "I would've killed you if I had've come back..." I sigh. "Rythian, look at me." She says. I turn to face her, and before I can say anything, I feel her lips against mine. 'What?!' I think. But then I let my evil side completely fade, and remember who I really am. She pulls back and looks directly at me. I could still feel sparks.

Luna's POV

"Rythian, look at me." I say. He turns to face me, and before he says anything, I kiss him. I feel sparks the moment he kisses back. I pull back, and see mixed emotions in his eyes. "Thank you, Luna." He smiles a little. "For what?" I ask. "For helping me find who I really am..." I smile. "Rythian... I've always liked you... And when I though that you were dead... I was devastated..." I look down. He lifts my head up and leans down. "I've always liked you to, but when I turned evil, those thoughts were driven away..."

Rythian's POV

"I can't go back... I know that so I guess this is goodbye..." I start to walk away. "One, you're forgetting your sword, two, I am coming with you... I don't care about going back." I smile and turn around. I knew this was leading to a perfect life... One that I would kill to keep...

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

And there you go! :) Hope you enjoyed! Anyway... Bye!

~HG