Dream

"One hundred ninety nine thousand nine hundred ninety nine, two hundred thousand!" Exclaimed Luke, happy he had finally saved up for his coffee mug. "This is going to be great." He said. He went to the merchant and said, "Hello. I would like the 'Super Expensive Coffee Mug That Nobody Feels Like Saving Up For Because It's So Expensive' coffee mug."
The man behind the counter said, "Ok. One 'Super Expensive Coffee Mug That Nobody Feels Like Saving Up For Because It's So Expensive' coffee mug coming right up." Luke was bouncing off the walls with excitement.
"Ok, here's your 'Super Expensive Coffee Mug That Nobody Feels Like Saving Up For Because It's So Expensive' coffee mug." He said. He took the coffee mug and was practically about to explode because he was so happy.
Luke sat up in bed. He looked around. His gear was leaning against the wall, and the light was off. He looked at his clock. It was midnight. Luke opened the door a little and looked outside.
"Fartkernoppledip!" He yelled in anger.
"Luke!" His neighbor yelled at him. "I was sleeping, you know!"
"Sorry, Mrs. Tankerbop!" He answered. "I had a dream where I got this really expensive coffee mug-"
"I don't care, Luke!" Yelled Mrs. Tankerbop. "Go back to bed!"
Luke slowly walked into his house and closed the door. He didn't fall back asleep until 1:00 a.m. When he did, he didn't have another dream about him buying the coffee mug. He had a dream about eating lots and lots and lots of food.

Legacy (On Hold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें