-c h a p t e r s i x-

comment here where you live im curious where my readers are

also there is some very sexual language in this chapter along with soft (very soft) smut

-

Makayla invited me over after school, which isn't new. I always go to her house after school. She even connected our windows with a rope since we're next door neighbors. It took some practice, but I learned how to get across easily.

"Olivia, babe, I know you're scared of human interaction, but i think you need to get out there and start dating. You're sixteen and haven't even had a boyfriend yet! It's magical you know? And you chickened out on your first kiss at that party once a-"

"Makayla I told you this already! I'm gay. I don't need a boyfriend." I interrupted, sitting across from her on her bed.

"You don't even wanna experiment with guys? Girls are great, trust me I would know, but the feeling of being under a man's control is something I crave. Masculinity is hot. But so is femininity. Which is why I am bisexual." She popped some Cheetos into her mouth.

"I've always seen guys as monsters almost. They never run out of energy for some reason and dicks are scary. I don't want it inside me!"

"Who said anything about sex with guys? I hate dicks I'd rather have sex with girls. I just like the feeling of a man, you know?"

"Well I don't. Women are so much better." I said as I laid down on her bed, my legs across her lap.

"Do you want your first kiss?" She asked and looked at me.

"Well yeah. But I want it to be special." I said as I looked up at the ceiling, picturing what it's like to be kissed. "I want it to be with the perfect girl. Nothing about her can be plastic, all natural. I hate when girls do that. She needs to be kind and treat me right, but is also not afraid to eat me out if she needs to." I giggled at myself and looked at Makayla, who was smiling at me. "What are you looking at?" I joked.

She didn't say anything before she took my legs off her lap and straddled my hips, her hands on my stomach as she looked down at me.

"Can I be your first kiss?" She asked me as casual as can be.

"What? Makayla are you crazy!?" I asked in complete shock.

"Yes, yes I am but that didn't answer my question. Can I or can I not be your first kiss?" She asked, bending down towards me a bit more. "Please? I just wanna be here when you experience your first kiss which will probably happen while I'm not around. The only way to fix this is to be your first kiss." She said, looking more serious than ever.

"But that ruins the whole "special" part if I just kiss my best friend."

"You're saying I'm not special?"

"No you are b-"

"Then kiss me."

"Makayla I-"

"Olivia."

"Makayla."

Everything was happening so fast and I didn't know what to do so I just gave in.

"Fine! But try to make it special please?" I begged.

"Yes!" She cheered as she slowly lowered down and before I could change my mind, her lips were on mine.

It started out soft. Her hands on both sides of my head, mine on her lower back. It wasn't much, I'm pretty sure our lips weren't even touching at some parts.

Then it began to get a little more rough. Makayla moved her body a bit lower until there was no space between us. She moved her hands to my cheeks and deepened the kiss a bit. I couldn't even keep up with her, she was moving so quickly. I'm not saying I'm not enjoying myself though.

Soon her hands were up my shirt and mine went a bit lower onto her ass. All I could hear was the sound of our lips together and the occasional moan or groan. The way she moved on top of me made my whole body go numb from pleasure. I soon came back to reality when she pulled away and looked down at me.

"Was that special enough for you?" She said with a smile as she got up and walked towards her bedroom door. "I'll be back with some snacks for our movie night. Sleep over k?" She said then left, leaving me panting on her bed. That actually just happened...