-c h a p t e r t w e l v e-

It's not even pleasure.

Pain is all I feel.

But I can't do anything about it.

I have no control.

She touches me and forces me to touch her and there's nothing that I can do. She is rough and doesn't notice the tears staining my cheeks.

I lost my virginity to rape.

I was almost unconscious.

I almost didn't hear the banging on the window and the screams of "STOP"

I almost didn't realize that those screams are coming from Makayla.

"I'M CALLING THE POLICE LYLA!"

"THE POLICE ARE ON THEIR WAY AND YOUR RAPIST ASS IS GOING TO PRISON!"

"LYLAAAA THE POLICE ARE HEEEERE!"

That's when it stopped. The touching stopped but the pain was still there along with the horrible image of my limp and naked body being used for someone else's pleasure.

And the image of my rapist being put in a cop car.

"Wait no!" I screamed and ran towards the cops. "It was my fault don't take her to jail."

"You can't blame yourself, kid. Victims of rape do it all the time but it's never their fault."

"I made her ditch school to come out here. I changed my mind when I got here I knew it was wrong to do this but I still had a little consent to it. Please let her go." I couldn't stand seeing her go into that police car knowing it was my fault.

The police began talking privately and Makayla was pulling me by my shoulders, a blanket draped over them, to leave. I was fighting her and trying to get away. I need to know if Lyla gets let go.

"Alright, honey, we'll let her go. But if we get one more call of you two skipping school no matter the reason, you are both going to juvy got it?" The cop said.

"Of course, ma'am. Never again." I said and looked behind her to see Lyla being taken out of handcuffs.

A little while later the police left and it was just me, Makayla, and Lyla.

"I'm sorry, Olivia. I don't know what happened to me and I promise I will never touch you or anyone else again without consent. I feel terrible." Lyla told me.

"Yeah yeah boohoo come on Olivia we're leaving." Makayla said and began to pull on me again.

"Let go of me Makayla!" I shouted and she took her hands off. Then I turned to Lyla who was looking at the ground.

"It was partially my fault and I'm sorry too."

"Don't apologize, Olivia it wasn't your fault at all."

"Yes it was."

"No it wasn't." Makayla cut in and I turned around.

"Will you shut up for a second Makayla?" I sassed.

"I'm trying to help you!"

"Helping me would be letting me deal with this myself not cut me off while I'm talking!"

"I'm trying to keep you away from the monster who raped you!"

"She's not a monster! If anything you should be blamed for this!"

"Why me?!"

"If you didn't replace me with that fucking blue haired freak this wouldn't have happened!"

"Don't call her that Lyla is the freak here!"

"You need to leave."

"No."

"Leave, Makayla. Now."

And she did. But not without stomping to her car first.

And when I turned around, Lyla was gone.

--

im going on a trip today and will be gone until the sixteenth so no updates until then im sorry! im going to a week long camp then a tøp concert and meeting an internet friend there too im so excited! anyway i hope you enjoyed this chapter!

also i like this snapchat filter more than life itself thought id share.

it makes me look hot

it makes me look hot. k now ill go byeee