-c h a p t e r n i n e-

new character

-

It's been a week and neither me nor Makayla have talked about that kiss. Or that we both confessed that we liked each other. It all went back to normal.

I kinda wish she would acknowledge it. Maybe ask me on a date or something.

I sat down by Makayla at our reserved table, seeing that theres someone new here today.

"Hey Makayla. Who's this?" I asked as I sat down.

"This is Skylar. It's her first day so I told her she could sit with us. You're okay with that right?" Makayla said and I nodded.

"Hey Skylar, I'm Olivia, Makayla's best friend." I introduced.

"Hey Olivia. You're really pretty." She said and I blushed.

"Oh my gosh thank you! So are you." I covered my face.

Makayla turned to me after a while with a look on her face. "So Olivia... What would you do if I said I found a girl that happens to think you're really hot and really wants to go on a date with you?"

"I would say no 'cause I'm an awkward little shit." I didn't even give it a shot.

"Fine your loss. She's pretty fucking hot, just saying." She turned back to face Skylar. I don't care if shes 'really fucking hot' I have my eye on one girl and one girl only.

Lunch ended and I started walking to class, only to be stopped by Makayla.

"Olivia come on we're ditching I need to go to the mall." She said. This was normal for her. She hated her after lunch classes so almost every day, she would ditch to go somewhere. I only go sometimes.

"How are your grades?" I asked.

She held out her phone to show all A's.

"Now come on, Mom." She giggled and I rolled my eyes and followed her.

"Wait Makayla this isn't the way out..." I noticed.

"Yeah but we need Skylar. She needs to live on her first day of school." She smirked. I simply nodded and followed.

-

"Why did you need to go to the mall so bad?" I asked once we entered the huge building.

"I need new thongs from Victoria's Secret, some more buttons from Spencer's to add to my collection, and I need some new crop tops. I just need you guys to help me pick them out." She said like it was obvious. I nodded and looked over at Skylar who was staring at Makayla. I couldn't help but to get jealous. She's so much prettier than I am. Makayla will definitely pick her over me.

I was suddenly dragged into a store I don't even know the name of and I saw a ton of dresses, flannels, jeans, and crop tops. That's why we're in here.

"Makayla what about this one?" I took it off the rack, thinking it would look absolutely amazing on her.

She made her way over to me and grabbed it from my hands.

"This one's really small. Is that why you want me to try it, baby?" She whispered seductively in my ear and i gasped slightly, biting my lip. Why does she have this affect on me? "I'll try it on, just for you." She whispered and smiled at me before walking to a different rack. I stood there for a moment, eyes wide. This was gonna be one long shopping trip.

-

I picture Skylar looking like halsey with her long hair