-c h a p t e r t h i r t e e n-

The police ended up calling my parents and they came to pick me up. They weren't mad. They we're concerned about my health.

"Are you hurt?"

"I'm fine, papa."

"Where did she touch you?"

"I don't know okay I'm fine."

"We are so gonna press charges."

"Dad no we're not."

"You're still a virgin right?"

"Not exactly... b-but it's fine! I'll be fine."

"You're never gonna experience losing your virginity like everyone else... the way I felt when I lost mine is indescribable."

"Dad I do not wanna hear the story of how you lost your virginity."

"This man right here was the one who took mine. And I don't dream of having it any other way."

Then he began touching and kissing Papa the whole way home. I tried to ignore it.

And before you ask, yes they did have sex that night.

Sitting in my bed with nothing but the sound of my dads having the time of their lives in the next room isn't fun.

So instead I put headphones in and began listening to music while scrolling through tumblr on my laptop.

I didn't realize the time until I looked at my phone a few hours later. 1:30am

A knock on my window cut me out of tumblr for a second and I looked over to see Makayla asking me to let her in. I did without a second thought and she climbed in.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I couldn't sleep without apologizing to you. This was all my fault and if I wasn't such a bitch you would still be a virgin and be able to lose it to someone you love instead of some cunt that doesn't think of anyone but herself. You deserve the world and I wanna be the one to give it to you as your best friend. Will you let me?" All I could do was nod before I was squeezed into a hug. I, of course, hugged back, finally happy that I have my best friend back again.