-c h a p t e r t e n-

Warning: cuss words exist

and so does smut

Skylar and Makayla have been getting really close since the shopping trip. Makayla has started to ditch our sleepovers every Friday for her. And it would just be her parents coming over for dinner every Monday.

I miss my best friend.

To Makayla
Hey Mak. Are you coming over tonight for our Friday sleepover? It has been a tradition for years...

From Makayla
I was planning on going to Skylar's house tonight... I'm sorry :(

To Makayla
You've been ignoring me for the past week Makayla. What happened to me being your best friend?

From Makayla
Things change?

To Makayla
So I'm now being replaced by some blue haired cunt?

From Bitch
She's my friend and I will NOT allow you to talk about her like that!

To Bitch
Of course you're sticking up for her. Have fun and don't come crying to me when she leaves you.

From Bitch
Have fun dying a virgin asshole

I threw my phone against the wall opposite my bed and let out a loud scream through my tears.

Knock knock knock

"Come in..." I mumbled. The door opened slowly.

"Hey Olivia. Is everything okay?" Papa said as he sat down on the end of my bed. I simply shook my head. "Do you wanna talk about it?"

"I would but you would most likely hear words come from your daughter that you would never wanna hear." I said angrily, staring down at my blanket.

"Olivia you can swear it's okay." Papa chuckled.

I groaned and began. "Makayla's being such a bitch!" I screamed. It felt so good to get that out.

Dad came running in the room after that.

"I thought I'd never hear you cuss! I have such a good effect on you." He said before running out of the room, cheering.

Papa just sighed and continued. "What is she doing?"

"There's this new girl at our school. her name is Skylar. Makayla and Skylar have been getting very close lately and I know I'm being replaced. I don't ever wanna see her again! EVER!" Again, tears.

"I know you don't mean that." And here come more tears.

"Papa I want my best friend back..." I whispered into my knees. He pulled me into his lap and comforted me while I cried and cried and cried.

Then I got an idea...

-

It's Monday before school, and now's the perfect time to start my plan. Everything is placed where it needs to be. Or should I say everyone?

I walked up to my locker which happened to be a few away from Lyla's, who is also at her locker. Makayla's locker is across from ours and she is also there with Skylar. It's all gonna work out great.

I walked towards Lyla's locker, swinging my hips slightly.

"Hey, gorgeous." I said and bit my lip, looking her up and down. Theater is finally paying off.

"Why hello there, sexy. I knew you'd come around." She said and stepped a little closer to me. This is all working so great.

I looked over at Makayla to see her staring at us. Perfect.

"We should ditch, baby. Let's go have some fun..." I whispered in her ear with my hands on her waist, rubbing up and down.

"Come on we can use my car." She said and pulled me by my wrist to the parking lot and into her car.

"Where are you planning on bringing me?" I said, still trying to keep the act.

"Somewhere where no one can see what I do to that beautiful body of yours." She rushed out of the parking lot and and screeched down the road.

I felt my phone vibrate and checked it.

From Bitch
What the fuck are you doing?

The plan worked.