-c h a p t e r f o u r t e e n-

"I'm still so surprised your parents didn't kill you for that." Makayla said with a small chuckle. After our sappy forgiveness minute we began to gossip and watch movies like any chick flick you've ever seen. It's kinda a tradition for us. We do it more than we should.

"Hey Olivia? Wanna go up to the roof?" She asked with a smirk.

"But it's Friday. We usually go up there on Mondays." I said confusedly.

"I know. But the sun is rising. Why not change it up a bit?" She smiled and grabbed my wrist, pulling me to my window. We climbed out and climbed to the normal spot on the roof.

"So why did you wanna change it up?" I asked as I laid my head on her shoulder.

"I don't know. I think it's romantic." She smiled down at me.

"Why would you want romantic?" I acted so casual yet the butterflies in my stomach were having a party.

"Because I like you." This is when I cracked. A small squeal escaped my lips and I buried my face in her shoulder to hide the blush.

"I like you too..." I softly mumbled.

"Well in that case," She stood up and looked down at me. "Olivia Lester, would you care to go on a date with me?" She said in a posh voice. Again, a tradition of ours.

"Why of course, Makayla King." I stood up with her and mimed her posh voice.

"Lovely." She replied and took my hand, kissing my knuckles. I just smiled and blushed.

how are y'all today? tell me all your wild gossip