3.

"Um so let's start." He said trying to re-focuse on the pages and pages of mathematical non-sense.

He rambled about the lesson on the pages but I just swung my legs back and forth with both hands propping up my head and said 'mhm' every time he asked if I understood.

"It's hot." I mumbled and pulled my hair up. He glanced and purposefully looked away. I was genuinely hot, but noticing that I had his attention, I took advantage of it.

   I stood up from the table. "Sorry I'm listening." I assured and he continued to read.

   I pulled off my leather jacket with a cropped black tank underneath. He looked over again.

    "Ok seriously?" He said under his breath rubbing his thumb on his temple.

   "What?" I said naively, furrowing my brows.

    "I know what you're trying to do." He said, standing up from the table, showing his frustration.

    "What are you talking about?" I gripped my jacket, his rage made my heart race.

     "Ella." He frowned at me. "This is completely inappropriate."

I threw my jacket to the side and moved closer to him. "Why?" I said softly.

"Because-"

I closed the space between us and looked up at him. Gently pressing a finger to the buttons on his shirt.

He pushed my hand away. "Stop it, please." He said unconvincingly.

"You don't mean that." I leaned even closer and placed a hand on his chest.

He rolled his head back. "Your dad would kill me." He groaned.

"How would he find out?" I raised a brow. He stared at my face, the temptation evidently consuming him.

     He sighed and I leaned up and pulled his face down to mine pressing my lips to his. He reacted and kissed me back, several times. As he did so, he held my face in strong, rough hands. I felt like I could've melted into my shoes. As I started reaching for his shirt, he abruptly pulled away.

    "I can't. I can't." He repeated fixing his now messy hair.

    At first I was pissed but then I looked at his bright red lips, swollen from kissing me and I felt a sense of accomplishment. I smirked at him.

    "Stop that. This never happened." He leaped for the table, grabbed my book and pushed it into my chest.

   "You need to leave." He said hurriedly.

    "Spence." I pleaded softly."

      "And don't-Don't call me that! Don't say my name that way, like you know me so well - like we're together or something." He said all flustered.

    His frustration made me bite my lip, I already loved the affect I had on him.

   He rushed me to the door with a hand on my back as if he couldn't get me out fast enough.

  I turned when we got to the door and gripped my books like a little school girl. He glared at me.

   "See you next Friday." I smiled, and turned to leave.