4.

The next week I only thought about Friday.

    "Is Spencer a good tutor?" My dad asked in the morning before he left for work. The single question was usually all I got from my dad. His mind was always one of two places. Work or my grades.

   "Really good." I replied thinking only about kissing him again.

The evening rolled around and I drove to his house again, with perfect makeup and a little too much perfume. As a peace offering I brought two coffees for the both of us.

I knocked on the door and he pulled it open slowly already with  an annoyed look on his face. He said nothing, just moved to the side to let me in.

"Hello to you too." I said and squeezed my way inside.

I walked straight to the kitchen and set my bag down. I set down his coffee in front of where he sat.

He looked at me as he sat down.

"For you." I said.

"Oh.. thanks." He replied seeming to feel a little guilty for not even offering me a 'hello'.

This time I actually payed attention to what he was trying to teach me. Because believe it or not, I didn't want him to hate me. Also I thought a less aggressive approach might work better on him.

"You're actually listening to me." He said with a small smile.

"Of course I am babe." I teased and placed my hand on his arm.

He shot me a look and I cut it out.

We continued for a couple hours, then he pushed his chair out from the table.

"Want anything to drink?" He headed for the kitchen.

   "Cranberry vodka." I said while looking down at my phone.

   He laughed. "Yeah ok."

   "What's funny?" I asked.

   "I'm not giving you alcohol, you're a child." He emphasized. He brought me a can of Pepsi and set it down firmly in front of me.

   "I'm 18, Spencer. I'm a legal adult. And don't start referring to me as a child and act like suddenly you don't wanna sleep with me." I opened the can.

   He almost choked on his drink.

  "And you should know this." I took a sip. "I prefer Coke."

   "Don't say that." He said firmly.

   "What?" I continued sipping. "I do. The flavor is more-"

    "I don't want to do anything with you. Don't say that." He interrupted.

   "Oh please." I rolled my eyes.

    He was silent for a while and just stared at me as I drank. 

   "Does your dad know?" He asked quietly.

    "No. Of course not. I would never tell him anything that happens between us." I assured.

    "Happens?"

   "I know you think about me, Spence." I tilted my head.

   He swallowed hard.

   "I'm here now." I said softy.

    He sat silently. I had him in the palm of my hand.

   I reached my hand back to his arm and ran it up and down. "I can make you feel so good, babe."

   He widened his eyes at me then shut them and leaned his head back as I continued to run my hands up his arms and onto his shoulders.

   "Don't call me babe." He whispered.

    I walked over to his chair and sat on his lap, facing him.

    "God." He said under his breath and clenched his jaw

    I ran my hands down his chest and up his neck. This time he leaned into me and kissed me first.

     "I swear if you tell him.. anyone... I'll kill you." he spoke into my neck.

    "Mhm." I said redirecting his face with my hands.

     "I....hate you." He breathed into me between kisses.

    "That's it." I whispered.

     He kissed me, moving his hands onto my waist, pulling me closer. I reached for his shirt, this time he didn't stop me and I started to unbutton it. To my surprise, he pulled mine off just as fast. This was it. I was going to get my way, once again.